News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

New Deliveries / New Livery & Branding Discussion

Started by barry, March 06, 2015, 10:51:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

Quote from: Bryan on June 17, 2016, 10:09:56 AM
At the risk of getting banned from this site Tony, nothing blocking passenger views out of windows of buses is acceptable to passengers!

I don't ban people for expressing views I find the handrail far more annoying than the stickers, but the handrail has to be there nowadays, probably as a result of the larger windows ironically on a fleetline there was no chance of you getting thrown against the front window and forcing it out you would just have a lot of bruises from that cross check aluminium.

Bryan

Quote from: Tony on June 17, 2016, 10:15:49 AM
I don't ban people for expressing views I find the handrail far more annoying than the stickers, but the handrail has to be there nowadays, probably as a result of the larger windows ironically on a fleetline there was no chance of you getting thrown against the front window and forcing it out you would just have a lot of bruises from that cross check aluminium.

Oh, I give up. I was not talking about handrails but stickers on bus windows!!!!

I met you once in Walsall and you were very helpful. However, I don't like the many sarcastic comments you make to many other contributors. My account will be deleted within 24 hours, unless I suspect you delete it beforehand.   

Tony

Quote from: Bryan on June 17, 2016, 10:37:32 AM
Oh, I give up. I was not talking about handrails but stickers on bus windows!!!!

I met you once in Walsall and you were very helpful. However, I don't like the many sarcastic comments you make to many other contributors. My account will be deleted within 24 hours, unless I suspect you delete it beforehand.

Where's the sarcasm in that?  All I was saying was if I sit in the front seat the handrail is in my line of sight not the sticker on the bottom of the window.

Incidently I think I have only ever deleted 2 people from herein the 4 years it has been going, Anybody is free to have any view as long as it isn't offensive or a personal attack
<The other moderators have also deleted about 3 or 4 people>

Liverpool Street

I've deleted more people off here than Tony.

Bryan, you're doing nothing wrong. Nobody is getting banned or deleted
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

GeminiFan1991

Attempting to bring the thread back on track, Im assuming all red/ white buses which support route branding when they get repainted, will they still have the branding but in the new style ? I.e will the newly crimson E400 buses at PB get 33 branding and so on
Please check out my Bus Photos @

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128406405@N06/

ARBB

There will be 96 platinum ADL buses delivered this year along with 4 streetdecks.

@GeminiFan1991 the crimson enviro's will start to receive updated branding next week

Tony

Quote from: pndriver on June 17, 2016, 12:34:29 PM
There will be 96 platinum ADL buses delivered this year along with 4 streetdecks.

@GeminiFan1991 the crimson enviro's will start to receive updated branding next week

And before anyone asks, final allocations of the 96 E400MMCs are not fully decided yet, they are not just being kept quiet to annoy anybody

MW

45 Platinums confirmed to be heading to upgrade the Outer Circle.

Lmfao as if...

B.C Driver

I prefer the shape of the streetdecks to the MMCs, saw one on the 144 the other day and it looked very smart. Love the curved roof at the back. Though saying that the back of the MMCs look better without the rear downstairs window covered in advertising.
Hope they get more than just the 4 on order and 3301 and they don't become like Perry Barrs double decker scanias - a very low percentage of the fleet.
4444 -The Star Wars Bus

- May the 4s be with you!

BK63 YWP

Will this year's new buses start to have boys name? As Dundee 434 is called Ryan

*Edited @Kiewii typo error there

The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

Kiewii

Quote from: Chris on June 17, 2016, 05:05:02 PM
Will this year's new buses start to have boys name? As Dundee 734 is called Ryan

434 is named Ryan.

They are only named after the people who 'designed' the new livery.

Sh4318

Quote from: MW on June 17, 2016, 02:38:26 PM
45 Platinums confirmed to be heading to upgrade the Outer Circle.

Lmfao as if...

More chance of 4512 returning to WB. Any news on the platinums for WN
Class 153, 155 and 156. The Super Sprinters
Local Routes: 21, 89, 48/A, 12/A, 54/A
Semi-local routes: 80, 87

Trident 4609

@Sh4318 37 Platinums for WN. Delivery dates have not been mentioned.

Steve3229vp

Why are there so many sections of fleet numbers, wouldn't be more sensible to number the StreetDecks 6149-6153 (instead of 3301-3305) ?
The hybrids could be 6001 upwards (instead of 54xx and 55xx)

markcf83

From memory I don't think they are hybrids. I may be wrong on this one....
Don't judge me until you've walked in my size ten shoes.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk