News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

New Deliveries / New Livery & Branding Discussion

Started by barry, March 06, 2015, 10:51:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dom

Quote from: Mike K on April 29, 2016, 04:19:53 AM
Is that actually a new livery on 4853? Looks like an all over advert wrap.

It's an all over wrap but not really an advert

Tony

Quote from: Dom on April 29, 2016, 06:22:50 AM
It's an all over wrap but not really an advert

It's not an advert because NX have done it themselves, nobody has paid them to do it. Anything that covers a bus is a livery, even adverts

Liverpool Street

Can I see this please? I'm not on Facebook. Someone screenshot it please
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Sayeed

Век живи - век учись

The Real 4778

Don't you start.

Jack6101

When will the first new buses be arriving
This year
Local routes
74-Dudley -great bridge-west Brom-soho road-hockey-Birmingham
87-Dudley-tividale-oldbury-smethick-Dudley road , city hosp, Birmingham
126-Dudley-Birchley island-bearwood-Birmingham
14- Dudley - Oakham -whiteheath- blackheath- Quinton - helsowen
14A- Dudley - Oakham ( city road ) - blackheath - oldhill - Cradley Heath- quarry bank - merry hill

D10

Quote from: The Real 4778 on April 29, 2016, 01:38:55 PM
That doesn't look too bad, reminiscent of a seventies or eighties ad for Terry's chocolate.

Yeah, I am remembering the packaging for Terry's Harlequins chocalates!  :)

The Real 4778

Don't you start.

markcf83

Don't judge me until you've walked in my size ten shoes.

Squiz1971

Quote from: markcf83 on May 03, 2016, 04:07:36 PM
http://wmbusphotos.com/NXWM/4700-4879/4853.html

It does look quite smart. Wonder how long it will be adorning the bus?
Looks even better in the flesh as I saw 4853 outside the Council building on Victoria Square

DavieDD2

Can someone remind me when hetrosexual pride day is please? I don't recall any buses being wrapped for that, I'm not anti gay by any means, live and let live all day long, but why should this be shoved in my face? I'm glad I don't live down there.

Gareth

Quote from: DavieDD2 on May 03, 2016, 07:06:44 PM
Can someone remind me when hetrosexual pride day is please? I don't recall any buses being wrapped for that, I'm not anti gay by any means, live and let live all day long, but why should this be shoved in my face? I'm glad I don't live down there.

I'm not anti straight by any means, live and let live all day long. Im glad you don't live down here either.

Pride is a weekend of events in Birmingham for all members of the community to join in and take part. NXWM have wrapped a bus for this event. No one is shoving it in you face.

Tony

There are various other events NX help promote and always provide vehicles to take part in, one example being the St Patricks Day Parade in Birmingham

Bob

Quote from: Gareth on May 03, 2016, 07:09:13 PM
I'm not anti straight by any means, live and let live all day long. Im glad you don't live down here either.

Pride is a weekend of events in Birmingham for all members of the community to join in and take part. NXWM have wrapped a bus for this event. No one is shoving it in you face.

Well said mate

D10

Perhaps if you were afraid of telling people finding out that you were straight for fear of rejection, bullying or even violence then they may be a need for hetrosexual pride day!

As a gay NX employee it is good to see them trying to support staff and the community.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk