News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Traffic warden tries to ticket Diamond bus.

Started by MW, June 01, 2012, 12:22:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MW

Has anybody seen this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xF-0u2AvzrU&feature=related

Bad language in the video. I'm quite sure it's a Diamond vehicle, with a NXWM Merc involved.

Isle of Stroma

Quote from: Michael on June 01, 2012, 12:22:24 PM
Has anybody seen this?

Bad language in the video. I'm quite sure it's a Diamond vehicle, with a NXWM Merc involved.

Nope, prejudicial assumption once again. No Rotala bus that i'm aware of has a rear cab bulkhead poster advertising Sunny Travel....

MW

Quote from: NEL111P on June 01, 2012, 01:12:36 PM
Quote from: Michael on June 01, 2012, 12:22:24 PM
Has anybody seen this?

Nope, prejudicial assumption once again. No Rotala bus that i'm aware of has a rear cab bulkhead poster advertising Sunny Travel....

Ah whoops, still terrible though.

danny

Bloody wardens will do anything for comission
Danny :) proud swift, mango and oyster user...

My locals 12, 12A, 13, 22, 126, and the sixes every weekend :)

PM

These videos are hilarious tho the Sunny Travel bus looks quite smart tho internally....

SMK

IIRC a couple years ago a warden ticketed a WA B6 on the 333 because it was parked on double yellows on Tower Street.
However the warden somehow failed to realise it had actually broken down!  :o
We'll get rid of your bus to Wolves and replace it with one to Walsall instead.......... Oh the joy of a Network Review. -_-

Discodave

Quote from: SMK on June 01, 2012, 08:40:18 PM
IIRC a couple years ago a warden ticketed a WA B6 on the 333 because it was parked on double yellows on Tower Street.
However the warden somehow failed to realise it had actually broken down!  :o
Got ticketed in Walsall broken down too and they saw the bonnet up at the back and oil on the floor blind morons did not pay it must have been cancelled was a few years ago

Tomjusttom

Walsall I know have booked Diamond
Wolverhampton have booked NXWM
Dudley (I know this for a fact) have issued parking fines to Thandi (Yes 2 Thandi Coaches!!)

Civil Enforcement Officers are not on commission as it is actually illegal plus they do not have targets either for the issuance of Penalty Charge Notices.

nx4737

Quote from: Tomjusttom on June 02, 2012, 10:05:48 PM
Walsall I know have booked Diamond
Wolverhampton have booked NXWM
Dudley (I know this for a fact) have issued parking fines to Thandi (Yes 2 Thandi Coaches!!)

Civil Enforcement Officers are not on commission as it is actually illegal plus they do not have targets either for the issuance of Penalty Charge Notices.

Dudley's traffic wardens like giving tickets out  :P

Tomjusttom

I only know about Thandis 2 because I photoed his coaches after having them on! (even though I've lost the pictures after having broken my previous hard drive!)

I think the parked merc is 1521. Usually sunny travel buses are parked on the pavement by the nearby island

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk