News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

City 'I don't give a Fox' - Laughs, Jokes & Lack Of Automobiles (& flying pigs)

Started by Rhys Hand, October 19, 2014, 08:07:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liverpool Street

Hahahahaha! This company is such a joke!

Give up the ghost, Rhys, and actually find yourself a proper job.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

the trainbasher

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Liverpool Street

Quote from: the trainbasher on November 23, 2014, 05:07:18 PM
I'm tempted to foster a takeover bid...how much shall I offer?

-£5.

So to clarify, you'll take ownership if Rhys gives you his pocket money.
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
until it cought fire

the trainbasher

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

the trainbasher

Quote from: Liverpool Street on November 23, 2014, 05:21:56 PM
Quote from: the trainbasher on November 23, 2014, 05:07:18 PM
I'm tempted to foster a takeover bid...how much shall I offer?

-£5.

So to clarify, you'll take ownership if Rhys gives you his pocket money.

Yeah...at least someone sane would be in charge!

Steveminor

Reply from my post on cityfox kidderminster Facebook page when I said the company doesn't exist

Cityfox KidderminsterNovember 24 at 4:30am Actually it was to provide information with regards to the possible take over of whittle bus and coach. So shut your mouth.

winston

Quote from: Steveminor on November 24, 2014, 10:07:06 AM
Reply from my post on cityfox kidderminster Facebook page when I said the company doesn't exist

Cityfox KidderminsterNovember 24 at 4:30am Actually it was to provide information with regards to the possible take over of whittle bus and coach. So shut your mouth.

Why don't they wait for the unlikely event of Cityfox buying something & running a bus before announcing it to the world???

No doubt it was Cityfox that pulled out of the deal at the last minute.... PMSL

Tony

Quote from: Steveminor on November 24, 2014, 10:07:06 AM

Cityfox KidderminsterNovember 24 at 4:30am Actually it was to provide information with regards to the possible take over of whittle bus and coach. So shut your mouth.

Oh back to the obnoxious self when he is found out. I have had all sorts of threats off him before

Liverpool Street

Um... How can ShittyFox, a company which doesn't exist, buy a legit bus company? Sorry if I'm missing something here..
until it cought fire

the trainbasher

If you walked into a bus company showroom you would use CityFox - it's lovely, it's elegant, it's beautiful. It is quite simply the best. And Britain should have the best. In the world of the bus operators it is the Saville Row suit, the Rolls Royce Corniche, the Château Lafitte 1945. It is the bus service Harrods would sell you.

Tony

Quote from: the trainbasher on November 24, 2014, 11:18:31 AM
If you walked into a bus company showroom you would use CityFox - it's lovely, it's elegant, it's beautiful. It is quite simply the best. And Britain should have the best. In the world of the bus operators it is the Saville Row suit, the Rolls Royce Corniche, the Château Lafitte 1945. It is the bus service Harrods would sell you.

But it has got one advantage.... It has never been used!

Steveminor

Like this reply

Tom Brant (friends with Thanh Nguyen) commented on your post.    Tom BrantNovember 24 at 1:20pm Cityfox, Unfortunately, although your reply to the honourable gentleman was clear, simple and straightforward, there is some difficulty in justifiably assigning to it the fourth of the epithets you applied to the statement inasmuch as the precise correlation between the information you communicated and the facts insofar as they can be determined and demonstrated is such as to cause epistemological problems of sufficient magnitude as to lay upon the logical and semantic resources of the English language a heavier burden than they can reasonably be expected to bear.

the trainbasher

You can tell I'm bored in on lunch break when I used a Yes Minister quote. (that roughly translates to me calling Cityfox liars!)

Liverpool Street

Quote from: the trainbasher on November 24, 2014, 12:54:38 PM
You can tell I'm bored in on lunch break when I used a Yes Minister quote. (that roughly translates to me calling Cityfox liars!)

I never would've guessed! Ha ha ha!
until it cought fire

the trainbasher

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk