News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

City 'I don't give a Fox' - Laughs, Jokes & Lack Of Automobiles (& flying pigs)

Started by Rhys Hand, October 19, 2014, 08:07:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andrew1991

They appear to have renamed the page, surely it breaches facebooks terms and conditions.

Tony

Quote from: trident4370 on November 25, 2014, 04:08:49 PM
Customer service skills are just like the buses then, nonexistent.

The page has been reported to the Somerset & Avon police

danny

Danny :) proud swift, mango and oyster user...

My locals 12, 12A, 13, 22, 126, and the sixes every weekend :)

the trainbasher

I specifically am interested in what the police would like to say to this nugget of theirs.

Admitting fraud, affray and drunk and disorderly...

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Stu

Quote from: the trainbasher on November 25, 2014, 06:20:00 PM
I specifically am interested in what the police would like to say to this nugget of theirs.

Anyone got a link to the new page?  :D
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Cedric

Quote from: Stu on November 25, 2014, 07:12:25 PM

yes here is the link but guess what the name has changed yet again   
        https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sad-bus-spotters/564179686951844?fref=ts
diamond 8\10/125/292

Tony

Quote from: Ced on November 25, 2014, 07:17:51 PM
Quote from: Stu on November 25, 2014, 07:12:25 PM

yes here is the link but guess what the name has changed yet again   
        https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sad-bus-spotters/564179686951844?fref=ts

The photos of me have now been removed, I think Dave needs to make a complaint now as well

Stu

I've reported both photos to Facebook, will have to wait and see whether anything happens.

It's quite ironic that he thinks bus spotters are 'sad', when he's clearly living in a bus-related fantasy land. I don't know of any bus spotters who pretend they own a bus company.

I had a notification last night that a 'Rhys George' had 'liked' my WMBU Facebook page. I will take great pleasure in banning him if he posts anything inappropriate there. Has he been banned here yet?

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Steveminor

Rhys Hands & Rhys George are the same person just block him now save time & cover yourself from anything he might want to do

Steveminor

Time to start commenting on his bristol cityfox page.
See how long before he takes that one down & changes the name.

Isle of Stroma

Quote from: Tony on November 25, 2014, 07:24:45 PM
I think Dave needs to make a complaint now as well

That pic of me on a Chiltern unit? Oh that's ok, I made the original complete with text (Before anyone asks, I'd posted one of those "Click 'like' if you think David Cameron's a whatever" style pics on my fb page & someone asked how would I like it - hence the pic & text). As for being called a w*nker? - water off a duck's back, I've called myself far worse on many an occasion!

I don't particularly want to see his page banned. After all, whilst he's messing about with that then he's not playing with matches. My only concern is that there are some out there that could be deluded into thinking that it is a bona fide reputable business.

Steveminor

Well after his rant on the kidderminster page. I doubt anyone would believe that was a real business

the trainbasher

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Tony

Quote from: Steveminor on November 25, 2014, 09:38:02 PM
Well after his rant on the kidderminster page. I doubt anyone would believe that was a real business

Try ringing for a taxi on the number of the side of the alleged vehicles, you normally get 'The owner of this phone has switched it off' Brilliant thing to do for a taxi company!

Cedric

how about this I have just seen  one there

3hours ago

I run a bus forum called wmbusphotos because i ain't got a life and I can't get laid!

diamond 8\10/125/292

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk