News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

lost icon from desktop?

Started by windy miller, October 15, 2014, 04:01:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

windy miller

I may have accidentaly removed my phot/vid ect icon from my taskbar and i 'm unable to upload  phots from my camera to my pc without it? both The icon (and installation) is still on the installed programs list , I just can't get it back to the taskbar?  Anyone have any idea's  thanks!
Mind the Gap.....?:-)

Isle of Stroma

Windy, click on the relevant line on your installed program list & then drag it onto your desktop to create a hotlink.

windy miller

Thanks dave , had to get the icon on the desktop first as it didn't appear on the usual list of installations.... then pinned it to the taskbar... spent an hour putting it right! I shan't do that again..chrs :-[ :-[

windy miller

I got stuck with the viral " about blank" recently which is a damn nuisance..but I found an easy way out... just click in the 'blank page' pane which should give you a search bar.. (Usually preceeded by a 'Yahoo' icon..then simply enter: Make google my home page:   This should give you a google 'Options' page with 2 check boxes.. the first option is ' accept google as an addition to your existing browsers, (if you select this option you will be back where you started :).. If you select the second option, Ie 'Make google my only home page and press enter it will ditch the blank page immidiately and return you to google.  Ok, if you don't want google you can switch it later... but at least you don't have a Blank!  :'(

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk