News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Diamond West Midlands - Redditch

Started by jc, June 06, 2014, 10:08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jc

30134 and a Red Diamond Urban present at Redditch

jc

YJ12 GUC doing last 26 after replacing 30167

Solo1

What does the street lite do in between duties at Stratford as it's 2 bus at about 9 then 1 bus need till later when the 19 starts then 1610 all 3 needed

jc

The third works in dead from the 247, come dead from Redditch

Solo1

Did anyone see 30010 yesterday if  so what service as I didn't see it in Redditch

tank90

Quote from: Solo1 on September 27, 2015, 07:59:56 PM
Did anyone see 30010 yesterday if  so what service as I didn't see it in Redditch

Did you go up to Church Road? or it could have been hiding in Plymouth Road Depot behind the Service building (bus wash fuelling point) or in that in the road closest to the houses on Station way.
Midland Red West, one of the best Companies to serve Redditch, with some of the best buses.

Dan

jc

Just sitting in Redditch Bus Station while my car is having work done and just looking at the fleet operating round here its no wonder Diamond have been banned from bidding for Worcestershire council work

The state the fleet is in is an absolute insult to the users and the random allocations?

30851 - 51 - No destination so scribbled paper in window, ok keeps the bus on the road but surely better to have some made up displays where you can dump a bus on a single service for the day '51 Batchley and Town Centre' for example

20844, 20304 - missing logos and looking shabby, how hard is it to fit new logos?

30944 and CDF running round with massive scrapes and replaced panels and just looking shabby as well

20844 and the only ex First e300 currently in service running round on the 67/64 loop, you dont need a full size bus for the 67, although two rather full 55, 47, 56 and 48s have gone out with full midibuses.

30636 - still running round as a blue diamond bus, I know hardly priority but surely something like what has been done to 30637 over Kidderminster could be done?

40544 - 57 - for peaks I think this is essential and this has been happening more often that it had been last school year, good move at least putting a decker on there

jc

YJ12GUH on 57 ... And a second rather Smokey ex First E300 has had to be dragged into service also on 67, half empty

Tony

Looks like lots of new buses coming for Redditch.

Rotala have orders 20 StreetLites and have issued a press release stating 8 of them are for Redditch depot, 2 for Atherton and 10 with allocations yet to be decided

Matt.N0056

Quote from: Tony on October 15, 2015, 06:07:08 PM
Looks like lots of new buses coming for Redditch.

Rotala have orders 20 StreetLites and have issued a press release stating 8 of them are for Redditch depot, 2 for Atherton and 10 with allocations yet to be decided

Are these standard or hybrid versions? Romour had it streetlites, supposedly hybrids, and destined for signature services...

Tony

pdf of official announcement attached

Matt.N0056

Cheers Tony, sounds as if the romours could be true!

Cedric

are these  replacements  for none DDA  vehicles
diamond 8\10/125/292

Dylanbusboy45

Which buses are the new streetlites going to replace at Redditch?

winston

Quote from: Dylanbusboy45 on October 15, 2015, 07:36:22 PM
Which buses are the new streetlites going to replace at Redditch?

They haven't even been delivered yet & will not be until next year

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk