News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Started by wilmotm (Matt Wilmot), April 22, 2014, 10:24:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wilmotm (Matt Wilmot)

Looks fantastic, the Mercs look much better with a bit of colour on them and with matching wing mirrors! Maybe thats just my OCD but it makes any bus look much smarter!

But any ideas what its actually going to be used for in the fleet?

tank90

Quote from: wilmotm (Matt Wilmot) on April 22, 2014, 10:24:29 PM
Looks fantastic, the Mercs look much better with a bit of colour on them and with matching wing mirrors! Maybe thats just my OCD but it makes any bus look much smarter!

But any ideas what its actually going to be used for in the fleet?

Hate rain on your parade and all, but I hazard a guess its health related maybe a mobile health clinc of some sort to get people on the route to good health.

Just a thought for the Health Buzz (bus).
Midland Red West, one of the best Companies to serve Redditch, with some of the best buses.

Dan

Trident 4609

It was on Central News this morning that it has been converted into a portable health clinic and will visit all of the 10 NXWM garages giving health check ups to employees

nitromatt1

Quote from: Nathan on May 20, 2014, 09:46:38 AM
It was on Central News this morning that it has been converted into a portable health clinic and will visit all of the 10 NXWM garages giving health check ups to employees

A lot of travelling then - seems a bit risky using a Merc for that, why not a Volvo?

karl724223

Hope it dow catch fire

andrew1991

Quote from: karl724223 on May 20, 2014, 04:09:04 PM
Hope it dow catch fire

It hasn't got an engine, drivers will have to push it to keep fit  8)

Liverpool Street

Nobody lifts anyway! I bet half the lads have never heard of "Protein". And then laugh at some muscle-bound gent, oh if only they knew the prep work haha
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Rob H

Seen 1687 passing through Sheldon this morning around 10:35-10:40 heading towards the Airport most likely going to Cov.
60 Birmingham - Cranes Park
72/72A Solihull Station - Chelmsley Wood
73 Solihull - Heartlands Hospital
X1 Birmingham - Coventry
X2 Birmingham - Solihull Station
A10 Solihull - Cranes Park / Chelmsley Wood

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk