News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Buses To Find

Started by John, March 07, 2014, 09:10:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westy

The Coventry dd currently on loan to Walsall is out this morning, parked in St Pauls Street, but showing Not In Service currently.

Jack

Quote from: Westy on February 19, 2024, 06:51:55 AMThe Coventry dd currently on loan to Walsall is out this morning, parked in St Pauls Street, but showing Not In Service currently.
4770 and it's a transfer not a loan.

busboy31

4813 and 4817 please

Stu

Quote from: busboy31 on March 09, 2024, 09:41:57 AM4813 and 4817 please
Presumably inside Perry Barr garage, awaiting maintenance/repair.

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

windy miller

I am still looking for H1009 which has no official tracking since last august  there are also many more 'h' vehicles either out of service or non trackable (or both)is there  any particular reason for this?  or are they due for re sale to another operator? later in the year?
Mind the Gap.....?:-)

Stu

Quote from: windy miller on March 12, 2024, 01:54:35 AMI am still looking for H1009 which has no official tracking since last august  there are also many more 'h' vehicles either out of service or non trackable (or both)is there  any particular reason for this?  or are they due for re sale to another operator? later in the year?
Have a look in the Hydrogens thread, all been covered there.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

darthdc

E004 and E017 please. Of all the YW electrics, these are proving elusive. 

the trainbasher

QuoteE004 and E017 please. Of all the YW electrics, these are proving elusive.
Both are no longer with NXWM. The "Z" ones that are in service replaced E004, E017 and E018.

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

midlandred2003

They are parked in the compound at Coventry garage.

Isle of Stroma

QuoteE004 and E017 please. Of all the YW electrics, these are proving elusive.

Unless its been moved in the last month, E004 is easy to find, parked in the Wheatley St overflow:

midlandred2003

Quote from: the trainbasher on April 22, 2024, 06:39:32 PMBoth are no longer with NXWM. The "Z" ones that are in service replaced E004, E017 and E018.
In the compound at Coventry garage.

the trainbasher

QuoteIn the compound at Coventry garage.
Technically though they're not on the NXWM fleet strength though

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

darthdc

So they're at Coventry now? The site list hasn't been updated to show this.

Tony

Quote from: darthdc on April 22, 2024, 08:40:24 PMSo they're at Coventry now? The site list hasn't been updated to show this.
They're parked at Coventry, but not part of the fleet

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk