News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

What Are You Watching Now?

Started by trident4370, February 25, 2014, 12:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident 4609

Tbh Russell Howards Good News and some of the comedy programmes could move to BBC Two or possibly even BBC One. I agree that BBC 2 and BBC 4 could have intergrated.

It appears the axing of BBC 3's tele chsnnel has attracted objection from Celebs and the BBC are virtually statstruck by Celebs (Just look when BBC News is live from the OSCARS) and they wouldn't want to upset them.

All i say is i will believe it when i see it! They saved 6 Music a few years back due to objectiobs that weren't half as big as this

trident4370

Seems sad that they have chosen to say goodbye to it altogether (does anybody even watch BBC Four?). Admittedly it has dive-bombed a bit recently but I do still watch some newer shows on there, even if it is purely for comedy / p***take factor (mainly Snog Marry Avoid on that score).
Although even I will happily concede that Lee Nelson was just plain embarrassing to watch...

the trainbasher

Surely they could sell BBC4 to Sky/someone else...if sky brought it they could use some of the programming for Sky Arts/Pick TV instead as I don't see the point of BBC4 at all. Why should we subsidise something very few can actually understand whereas BBC3 is IMO a vital public service.

Bbc3 is like a teenagers/20-30 YO version of BBC1 but with more cutting edge stuff.

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Rob H

Quote from: Nathan on March 05, 2014, 09:33:15 PM
Tbh i don't mind countdown ;) Especially 8 Out Of 10 Cats does Countdown. I will be tuning in if you do get on there

Same here :)
60 Birmingham - Cranes Park
72/72A Solihull Station - Chelmsley Wood
73 Solihull - Heartlands Hospital
X1 Birmingham - Coventry
X2 Birmingham - Solihull Station
A10 Solihull - Cranes Park / Chelmsley Wood

Stu

Anyone for a spot of 'Street Countdown'?

:D
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

trident4370

Quote from: Stu on March 07, 2014, 08:53:51 PM
Anyone for a spot of 'Street Countdown'?

:D

First time I saw the part at 25 seconds in I was in stitches, especially at Roy's confused face afterwards.

P419 EJW

Ben

Quote from: trident4370 on March 05, 2014, 11:17:29 PM
Seems sad that they have chosen to say goodbye to it altogether (does anybody even watch BBC Four?).[/qoute]
I for one have found some interesting stuff on BBC 4, although I must admit they seem to repetitive with what they show.

the trainbasher

Instead of closing bbc 3 why don't they sell off bbc4 and it's arts programming or even transfer it to UKTV seeing as the BBC own UKTV?

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Rob H

Carling Cup Final of 2011 ;) One Day I'll never ever forget
60 Birmingham - Cranes Park
72/72A Solihull Station - Chelmsley Wood
73 Solihull - Heartlands Hospital
X1 Birmingham - Coventry
X2 Birmingham - Solihull Station
A10 Solihull - Cranes Park / Chelmsley Wood

the trainbasher

Mr Neil Buchanan with Finders Keepers

trident4370

Karl Pilkington, the Bull..... Man clip on youtube, classic.

the trainbasher

Frankie's first line and Hughs translation is the best!

trident4370

Just finished watching the last episode of Red Dwarf VIII :(

trident4370

This fantastic trailer, can't wait!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk