News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Thandi

Started by MidlandJoe75, February 23, 2014, 06:12:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PM

Quote from: 3Q on April 03, 2015, 02:38:58 PM
Maybe they are downsizing? Like Greenbus

Haha :P There is a certain similarity ie selling buses on ebay...

PM

Quote from: Matt on April 03, 2015, 02:52:03 PM
Ebay is a last resort for selling assets I suspect Thandi like GB would place ads elsewhere first

Funny that, never saw one advert from either in Route One trader or Coach and Bus Weekly. Not this time around anyway. Back in 2012, the small ALX dart and solo had adverts in CBW I seem to remember...

PM

Quote from: Matt on April 03, 2015, 02:59:12 PM
Clearly you didn't look hard enough then!

Clearly neither did any potential buyers, hence why TGB's were on Ebay  ::) :P

the trainbasher

Yeah as mentioned on another forum S519TCF is at Thandi and was on the 334 yesterday

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Solo1

Any one see thandi on 334 today as my mate didn't see any
Waited 1 hour

Alex

@Solo1 Yeah, in the 45 minutes i was there, i saw T77 NND, T88 NND, and one other LWB Pointer Dart
Hypocrites are like flares... a right pain if one goes near you, and really annoying to get rid of...

My YouTube channel: Alex Jones

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXjxo69BfENu3fiWuzCNYyg

Solo1

Quote from: the trainbasher on April 03, 2015, 08:36:42 PM
Yeah as mentioned on another forum S519TCF is at Thandi and was on the 334 yesterday
here is  S519TCF  https://www.flickr.com/photos/stanjack/17155901502/

James4368

Local Bus Routes
58 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
60 - Birmingham - Cranes Park
99 - Lea Village - Acocks Green
S16 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
X1 - Birmingham - Coventry
X2 - Birmingham - Solihull

PM

PM

Quote from: Matt on May 21, 2015, 10:05:14 PM
They seem to be doing an awful lot of selling and not very much buying??

They do indeed, some of their frontline coach fleet doesn't actually look too bad though, Scania Irizar's are always nice.

Solo1

Has the black decker Thandi use for the fort now been withdrawn as I haven't seen it for ages as there a coach on at the moment

Kevin

Quote from: Solo1 on July 12, 2015, 09:49:42 PM
Has the black decker Thandi use for the fort now been withdrawn as I haven't seen it for ages as there a coach on at the moment

Maybe it finally caught fire. Jeez the smoke coming off that thing sometimes
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

James4368

Mistral G15UKY was parked at JLR Solihull plant today
spotted it whilst on 6713 957 home
Local Bus Routes
58 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
60 - Birmingham - Cranes Park
99 - Lea Village - Acocks Green
S16 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
X1 - Birmingham - Coventry
X2 - Birmingham - Solihull

B61 ANDREW

Hi all. Can anyone help me with this one please? Just found a crumpled piece of paper in a trouser pocket with "P454BAB/Thandi" scribbled on it. :-[  Any help appreciated - thanks. Andrew. :)

Ossie

Quote from: B61 ANDREW on July 21, 2015, 09:26:10 AM
Hi all. Can anyone help me with this one please? Just found a crumpled piece of paper in a trouser pocket with "P454BAB/Thandi" scribbled on it. :-[  Any help appreciated - thanks. Andrew. :)

Hi @B61 ANDREW, I think you'll find it was P454BAP and it's one of their Evergreen, Smethwick fleet.  Saw it myself recently, I think, on the A38 Minworth.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk