News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Hi-Ride

Started by John, February 13, 2014, 10:20:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the trainbasher

Is it me or would you say his destination displays are non compliant?

Going to
Birmingham      40X

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

the trainbasher

Quote from: the trainbasher on January 09, 2015, 03:56:16 PM
Is it me or would you say his destination displays are non compliant?

Going to
Birmingham      40X

http://www.busphotography.co.uk/picture.php?/11015/category/382

(And yes, I managed to photo it without any hand signals or anything...then I boarded it when he came back round - 20 down!)

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

John

I saw the 40X enter City around 3.50pm this afternoon, it had nearly a full seated load and people standing, most were school kids too. Never seen that many people on it before!

the trainbasher

So far it's 20 late and counting to depart city!

I must say though the driver is very friendly!

Tony

Just over a year since anyone said anything about this operator!

He has bought another bus. Y337 FJN

http://www.wmbusphotos.com/Hi-Ride/Y337FJN.html

winston

& still doesn't like his picture being taken

Matt.N0056

Quote from: Tony on August 28, 2015, 07:07:11 PM
Just over a year since anyone said anything about this operator!

He has bought another bus. Y337 FJN

http://www.wmbusphotos.com/Hi-Ride/Y337FJN.html

Saw this from work the other day, assumed it was his! Love the ammended branding!

Kevin

Quote from: Winston on August 28, 2015, 07:11:57 PM
& still doesn't like his picture being taken

How is he even driving that thing with the blind so low?
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Solo1

Quote from: Kevin on August 29, 2015, 11:16:08 AM
How is he even driving that thing with the blind so low?
it may of pulled it down while photo taken then back up again

trident4370

Still incredibly dangerous, especially in the city centre where all it takes is a kid to run across the road quickly and him not see.

Tony

Quote from: trident4370 on August 29, 2015, 05:12:14 PM
Still incredibly dangerous, especially in the city centre where all it takes is a kid to run across the road quickly and him not see.

The bus was stationary when I took that photograph. Note the zigzags, there is a pedestrian crossing which was stopping traffic behind me

trident4370

Quote from: Tony on August 29, 2015, 05:15:06 PM
The bus was stationary when I took that photograph. Note the zigzags, there is a pedestrian crossing which was stopping traffic behind me
If the bus wasn't moving then fair enough I guess.

John

He is back using the ex-Stagecoach Dart today

John

I do love the branding on the Green FJN Dart. One side reads 'Town & Aston Bus', another reads 'Town & Perry Barr Bus' and I can not remember the third version.

Solo1

Public Inquiry (51716) to be held at The Public Inquiry Room, 38 George Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 1PL, on 17 December 2015 commencing at 10:30(Previous Publication:(2241)
)
PD0001044          SN
FERDINAND PELLINGTON T/A HI-RIDE COACHES
60 HOLLY ROAD, HANDSWORTH , BIRMINGHAM B20 2DB

PSV - S17 - Consideration of disciplinary action under Section 17 (The Public Passenger Vehicles Act 1981)
PSV - Sch.3 - Consideration of Transport Managers Repute under Schedule 3 (The Public Passenger Vehicles Act 1981)
PSV - S28 - Consideration of disciplinary action under Section 28 (The Transport Act 1985)
PSV - S155 - Consideration of a financial penalty under Section 155 of the Transport Act 2000

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk