News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Other interests, apart from buses...

Started by CL, October 16, 2013, 08:48:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liverpool Street

Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Rob H

Following some Flybe Flights from January (Jersey/Guernsey/Isle of Man/Newquay) places where I've been with my Mom, Dad, Nan & Grandad a few years ago
60 Birmingham - Cranes Park
72/72A Solihull Station - Chelmsley Wood
73 Solihull - Heartlands Hospital
X1 Birmingham - Coventry
X2 Birmingham - Solihull Station
A10 Solihull - Cranes Park / Chelmsley Wood

Kevin

Screw it, I might as well post it in here, I know I don't really know anyone here personally but any bit of publicity is worth it...

In February (17th - 22nd inclusive) I'll be on stage with a cast of around 100 Scouts and Guides from North Birmingham for the "Handsworth Gang Show" at the Crescent Theatre, Brindleyplace.
"Gang Shows" are variety shows put on all over the world to a) raise money for the Scouts and Guides taking part  but more importantly b) give the kids young and old the opportunity to perform on stage in front of hundred of people in a professional theatre setting. There will be acting, dancing, singing and comedy (questionable at times - but screw it, we're all amateurs).

Tickets are available either from meself (message me) or direct from the Crescent Theatre itself (-->clicky<--)
Any more info on the show itself either clicky (facebook) or clicky (website)

Athankyou
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

John

Quote from: Kevin on January 26, 2014, 09:17:01 PM
Screw it, I might as well post it in here, I know I don't really know anyone here personally but any bit of publicity is worth it...

In February (17th - 22nd inclusive) I'll be on stage with a cast of around 100 Scouts and Guides from North Birmingham for the "Handsworth Gang Show" at the Crescent Theatre, Brindleyplace.
"Gang Shows" are variety shows put on all over the world to a) raise money for the Scouts and Guides taking part  but more importantly b) give the kids young and old the opportunity to perform on stage in front of hundred of people in a professional theatre setting. There will be acting, dancing, singing and comedy (questionable at times - but screw it, we're all amateurs).

Tickets are available either from meself (message me) or direct from the Crescent Theatre itself (-->clicky<--)
Any more info on the show itself either clicky (facebook) or clicky (website)

Athankyou

What group are you with Kevin?

Kevin

Quote from: John on January 26, 2014, 09:18:29 PM

Assistant Scout Leader at 32nd (Perry Hall) and County Scout Network Commissioner (yeah - big titles....)
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

John

Quote from: Kevin on January 26, 2014, 09:24:51 PM
Quote from: John on January 26, 2014, 09:18:29 PM

Assistant Scout Leader at 32nd (Perry Hall) and County Scout Network Commissioner (yeah - big titles....)

I hope you don't mind me been nosey  :)

I'm a Assistant Cub Scout Leader with the 25th (Beeches)

Metrorider

For me amateur radio (yeah I know, anorak alert) photography, computers and aviation. Always on flight radar 24 and similar.
Paul.

danny

Performing arts and directing short films.
Danny :) proud swift, mango and oyster user...

My locals 12, 12A, 13, 22, 126, and the sixes every weekend :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk