News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Tickets

Started by tank90, June 18, 2013, 11:58:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tank90

Diamond users will be aware that there week passes no longer come in wallets due to the rise in cost from the surpplier so they surrgest using your wallet if it has a clear panel, condom wallets or a clear card holder.
Midland Red West, one of the best Companies to serve Redditch, with some of the best buses.

Dan

bwsau cymru

you can pick up a diamond pass holder on their website for 50p or a £1, or if you are diamond customer in west midlands area you can get a centro pass holder for free from travel shops and the centro exhibition bus.
campaigning for better transport for all

tank90

Quote from: dannygill on June 19, 2013, 06:43:43 PM
you can pick up a diamond pass holder on their website for 50p or a £1, or if you are diamond customer in west midlands area you can get a centro pass holder for free from travel shops and the centro exhibition bus.
They only have a a small batch left. They will soon run out of the Diamond pass holders due to what I said below, I know this as I had to phone them on behave of a Employment Training provider in Redditch as some of our students buy week tickets (which we reimburse) and there tickets were getting damaged so we looked into Diamond giving us a box to which they said they had only got a box left at Long Arce and that they are still exploring other ways to display week passes across the Rotala Group.
Midland Red West, one of the best Companies to serve Redditch, with some of the best buses.

Dan

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk