News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Diversions

Started by JB93, April 21, 2013, 01:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike K

6122 left the city centre on the 140 by going all the way down Newhall St and crossing Great Charles Street, a short while ago, rather than taking Edmund St and Margaret St. Some sort of issue in that area?

Dom

High amount of diversions in the city centre today due to the Birmingham 10K, staff on hand to assist all day.

Michael Bevan

Looks like the 11A/C is being diverted via the Tyburn Road at the moment...

Jack

There has been a RTA on Hassop Road under the motorway bridge towards the terminus. The 28 towards Heartlands and 424 towards Asda are carrying on along Beeches Road instead and then back onto normal line of route.
952 completely not serving Hassop Road in either direction and terminating at Haddon Road.

All reopened again now.

CL

Someone was hit by a van this morning on Newhall Street. 101 diverted. I'm not sure of the route, but I did see a Handsworth-bound bus pull off an *illegal* right turn at Great Charles Street Queensway. Pardoned by police (who were present), I presume.

126s that leave city NIS normally exit city via Newhall Street; this morning, 6794 turned left at Edmund Street.
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

John

Diversions galore in Sutton due to police incident. 66 and 907 terminating by Aldi, 71 and X14 terminating by Good Hope, X3, X4 and X5 using Upper Holland Road and Coleshill Street. They reckon it may affect morning services too

Jack

Quote from: John on May 17, 2018, 05:54:28 PM
Diversions galore in Sutton due to police incident. 66 and 907 terminating by Aldi, 71 and X14 terminating by Good Hope, X3, X4 and X5 using Upper Holland Road and Coleshill Street. They reckon it may affect morning services too
Somebody has been stabbed outside Mcdonalds, all of Lower Parade cordoned off.

Westy

How does/did this affect Walsall services?

John

Quote from: Westy on May 17, 2018, 07:22:20 PM
How does/did this affect Walsall services?

I guess 77s turn at Aldi like the 907.

Read online that the 6 was turning at the island at the top of Mill Street

As you can imagine, the traffic is very heavy all over Sutton so would have made both services run late. The X4s were running over an hour late yesterday and also at times today I'm hearing.

cris 99

17 is being terminated at The Radleys  today not serving Tile Cross due to burst water main on the Radleys causing caos to 72s
17//72/73/97/X12

Jack

Quote from: cris 99 on May 21, 2018, 10:25:17 AM
17 is being terminated at The Radleys  today not serving Tile Cross due to burst water main on the Radleys causing caos to 72s
Same as yesterday, all the 17's were going to The Radleys.

:D

Does anyone know what sort of diversion did the 60 take after the incident on Coventry road yesterday afternoon?

Dom

Rollong diversions around the city centre due to pride parade. Staff around city to advise.

MasterPlan

29s being diverted from Harborne Park Road, via Methley Lane.
Local Routes: 002, 39/39A, X21, 46, 76.
Localish Routes: 18, 23, X22.

John

33s on diversion due to a broken down bus at the to City stop on Conker Island. Using Aylesbury Crescent to City

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk