News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

select bus

Started by mranon, March 13, 2013, 12:12:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Busman Jamie

SK52OHZ 876
X546GGO 877/8
X246PGT 877/8
X248PGT 11

BusMan Greg

Someone has made a select livery for the C400R and eclipse 1.5 but is not out yet

BusMan Greg

A picture of the repaint is on Flickr

mikestone

Not sure I understand either of the last two postings.
But what I had actually intended to post was that D&G have published a new edition of their timetable still titled North Staffordshire and Stoke but incorporating Select timetables as well as their own and Midland Classic services to Uttoxeter ,formerly in a seperate leaflet "in mid-Staffordshire"

BusMan Greg

I'm on about omsi 2. Someone has made a repaint of select

Busman Jamie

BusMan Greg

It looks very good

BusMan Greg

it should be out soon apparently

BusMan Greg

What do you think of it

Tony

Can we please keep a personal conversation about fantasy things to personal messages or a separate fantasy topic and keep this to conversations about real things.

Thanks

Kevin

Quote from: Kevin on May 27, 2017, 09:59:44 AM
This ticket that is valid for Central Buses, Midland Classic,  D&G and Select....
Do Midland Classic actually sell it? Or is it just a Central Buses ticket that's valid on other companies?
I only ask because I found out to my cost this morning that Select Buses don't and kinda ruined my plans for the day lol...

Quote from: andy41 on May 27, 2017, 10:15:08 AM
They all sell it. Unfortunately you've probably come across a driver who's never been asked for one or hasn't been briefed, they always exist with any company.

Ok curious now
(above copied from Midland Classic thread)
Someone from Select on here confirm or deny they sell this ticket?
Driver was aware of it's existence but fairly insistent that they don't sell it and that I wouldn't want to travel on his bus to Stafford lol
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Adam 404

PD1098350/7 Cancelled
B P BROWN TRAVEL LTD
Route: Penkridge, Crown Bridge to Wolverhampton, Stafford Street via Coven, Fordhouses
Service number: 876 (3)
Service type: Normal Stopping
Effective date: 25 Jul 2017

BusMan Greg

So the 876 has been cancelled

BusMan Greg

If so I had a idea that the 876 wouldn't last long tbh

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk