News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

select bus

Started by mranon, March 13, 2013, 12:12:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mranon

I either get a lift or use the 70 mainly (unless it breaks down or is late then I pay to use an alternative) I remember a while back there was a occasional young chap who used to drive the 67, but he used to give some proper hellfire lol.

Busman Jamie

Hellfire in a dart?? Sounds interesting

BusMan Greg

The 67 is my only route I catch and tgh new seats are better than the abbelo London seats

BusMan Greg

I was in Wolverhampton sometime in November and I saw sn56 ayb at the bus stop outside the art gallery with its breakdown lights on with no driver to be seen

Solo1

Could of gone to the toilet

Busman Jamie

Breakdown lights? There actually called hazard lights

mranon

breakdown lights pmsl!!!!

BusMan Greg

Busman Jamie

If hazard lights are break down lights, what does that make indicators lol

mranon

dunno busman Jamie, but well done to driver in no.1 today, they were turning off Lichfield st bus stop, and it was a tight manouvere, the backend caught an annoying womans shopping trolley and knocked it over lol. think her eggs were scrambled hehe!

mranon

been thinking, has the lady driver left select now

Brain32

I think she is back at Arriva a lot of new faces at select now all the old one's that i knew have left.

mranon

yes, I don't recognise many of them now, still see the one that looks like desperate dan is still there

Busman Jamie

Was that a dig at me??!!

BusMan Greg

Angila is now at arriva

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk