News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

select bus

Started by mranon, March 13, 2013, 12:12:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mranon

select seem to be running all sorts on their only route 878 wolves to brewood. a leyland tiger lec198x has been seen, but yesterday coastal liners b210ffs was being operated!

Solo1

been to wolverhampton a few times havn't noticed R133RYL the SLF dart they have as its had the coach & a non low dart on I know they are awaiting somwe low

NXWM Spectra

http://www.flickr.com/photos/retroscania/8657967047/in/photostream

This been on there a few times this week. It's a Dennis Dart SLF with a Wright Crusader body.

No working destination blinds, and it hasn't yet been repainted or even had some Diamond route branding removed.

Ash

After about a year of being sold it's finally left probably along with R530YRP.

mranon

the driver said its only on loan - watch this space!

tank90

What would be funny is people asking where Redditch, Crabbs Cross and Astwood Bank are.
Midland Red West, one of the best Companies to serve Redditch, with some of the best buses.

Dan

Ash

I'm surprised diamond are loaning out some of it's vehicles but then again some darts have been freed from the arrival of the b7rle's from midland classic.

the trainbasher

Quote from: tank90 on April 18, 2013, 12:29:20 AM
What would be funny is people asking where Redditch, Crabbs Cross and Astwood Bank are.

Unless it appeared on a diamond route in Wolverhampton before then those would have been asked

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Solo1

Select have brought some buses from Diamond so I was told
by one of the drivers

Ash

Quote from: Solo1 on April 18, 2013, 02:14:04 PM
Select have brought some buses from Diamond so I was told
by one of the drivers

I would think R530/2YRP if i was guessing. Surely they should of removed the fleetnames on the front especially with diamond operating in Wolverhampton as well.

John

Quote from: Ash on April 18, 2013, 02:23:00 PM
I would think R530/2YRP if i was guessing. Surely they should of removed the fleetnames on the front especially with diamond operating in Wolverhampton as well.

Nearly as bad as another Wolverhampton Company!!

It should hopefully get repainted soon if it is a long term addition. Select is a very good little company I think

Solo1

at least select buses painted all the buses before they had them in service unlike that firm you said about
& the 2 dimond buses selcet have may be a loan pending the diamond buses painted

mranon

only seen r532yrp out

Solo1

what's the latest with the new buses they are due from Diamond

PM

Can anyone confirm if select have bought these buses from diamond or not?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk