News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Fleet colours....

Started by tank90, January 31, 2013, 07:09:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tank90

Ok so as Rotala are embarking on aquiring Redditch and Kidderminster from First MPSE(MR)(Midlands Potteries South East), how quickly are they going to re brand all the 36 buses they have bought. The Quickest would be paint white and viynal red as a quick short term solution then then if any transfer to blu or black over time change the viynal colour. In my view it would be a quick solution to what if not thought about could confuse people of Redditch and Kidderminster (as someone born and lived in Redditch all my life I know that it isnt difficult to confuse people in Redditch).
Using Viynal would help when moving buses around the fleet colours as they could simply be reviynaled before entering service in the new location. As for fleet number maybe put them in places where they wont get in the way ie the black window part on the back windows and the front.
Midland Red West, one of the best Companies to serve Redditch, with some of the best buses.

Dan

Ash

Although sold theres still some red diamond darts operating out of Tividale may be they might transfer back into the red diamond operations while there getting buses prepared for service depending on their release date. I would think the buses will be repainted all over red and just a diamond fleet name applied no red diamond similar to how newly acquired black diamond buses have been repainted. May be a few red and white darts may go to Redditch on loan to save the confusion as their just branded diamond.

Well I would suggest to Rotala/Diamond why not drop the Black/Red/Blue job and call yourselves one thing/one company...Their presence and persona would be greater giving a better impression and easier for passengers to relate to. It would also irradicate the confusion of Red Diamonds running on black country routes. Black Diamonds running on Reddich routes and Blue Diamonds...Well running anywhere...thrown in with the odd old Central Connet, Wessex connect. For me its just a big confusing mish mash!!!
Enviro 200 Rebels......Venturing Out Into New Territory's!!

Oh they could do a 'Neutral Diamond'!!!
It's a plain white bus with a red/black & blue diamond on the sides they could run on any route!  ;D :D :P

tank90

If you look at the website they have Red White Black and Blue buses.
Midland Red West, one of the best Companies to serve Redditch, with some of the best buses.

Dan

Quote from: tank90 on January 31, 2013, 09:36:07 PM
If you look at the website they have Red White Black and Blue buses.
Then???

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk