News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Debranding the Foleshill road omnilinks.

Started by Ash, January 07, 2013, 06:05:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ash

Spotted today were 1869/1871 both on the 1 debranded from the Foleshill Road services also noted was 1872 debranded but still on the 20, is this to allow new branding similar to the one used on the 4 and 37.

NXCOV21

hopefully yes, Coventry always seems to be the poor relation with most refurbs, brandings, new buses etc going to NX West Midlands.
I did hear from someone at NX Coventry that the 4, 13, 20 and 21 (which has already been done) are going to be branded but this was last year so not quite sure now :-\

winston

Quote from: NXCOV21 on January 07, 2013, 08:55:08 PM
hopefully yes, Coventry always seems to be the poor relation with most refurbs, brandings, new buses etc going to NX West Midlands.
I did hear from someone at NX Coventry that the 4, 13, 20 and 21 (which has already been done) are going to be branded but this was last year so not quite sure now :-\

NX Coventry are reported to be due 27 new buses from the 2013 NX bus orders, it was confirmed by NXC MD in an interview as part of the Coach & Bus Week article on NX group late last year, 

Daniel541

I have ring to NX office this morning and NX office reply" Scania still for the Foleshill Road but They are to be given new branding like on "4 or 37"
We can see new branding on 20 20A 20E in few weeks.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk