News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

EasyBus/EasyCoach

Started by 2206, August 14, 2017, 10:21:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin_Brum12

So, what happens with the 101 on and from Monday 10th September?

This service is subsidised by Shropshire Council.  Given the topography of Bridgnorth, you can see there is a need for the service as to get from Low Town to High Town is a walk up-hill. 

There needs to be something put in place quite quickly.

PointerDart

Quote from: Kevin_Brum12 on August 31, 2018, 07:41:21 PM

This service is subsidised by Shropshire Council.  Given the topography of Bridgnorth, you can see there is a need for the service as to get from Low Town to High Town is a walk up-hill. 

Don't a lot of the Arriva services already cover between Low Town and High Town? I'm not from the area myself and only visited once a couple of months ago but was under the assumption that this was the case.

Also, Council may decide not to continue to subsidise it; they've clearly got their minds on other "useful" projects. :/

Quote from: PointerDart on August 31, 2018, 09:22:32 PM
Don't a lot of the Arriva services already cover between Low Town and High Town? I'm not from the area myself and only visited once a couple of months ago but was under the assumption that this was the case.

Also, Council may decide not to continue to subsidise it; they've clearly got their minds on other "useful" projects. :/
The 9 definetly does.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

PointerDart

Quote from: Kevin_Brum12 on August 31, 2018, 07:41:21 PM

Confirmed to be taken over by Arriva from this coming Monday (10th September).

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk