News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Hinckley Bus

Started by leepenfold30, November 27, 2013, 08:54:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leepenfold30

2106 Y381 HKE gone on loan to Thurmaston

leepenfold30

Is Hinckley having bus to replace 2106

Busman Jamie

I'd guess not as you said it's only loan to Thurmaston?!

leepenfold30

I seen 2106 Y381 HKE in Haymakert Bus Station Yesterday Morning centrebus holdings address was taken off replaced with Arriva Midlands LTD

Looks like full time move to Thurmaston 

Ashley 60171

Quote from: leepenfold30 on January 29, 2017, 09:44:43 AM
I seen 2106 Y381 HKE in Haymakert Bus Station Yesterday Morning centrebus holdings address was taken off replaced with Arriva Midlands LTD

Looks like full time move to Thurmaston

The legal lettering has to be amended by law even for one or two days on loan I believe.

Bob

Correct as it would be unlawful unless it had an "on hire to" sign ?

leepenfold30

2277 SN53 ESO at Thurmaston

leepenfold30

Also Hinckley Bus will be getting Arriva 50A Croft route from wigston

How many buses will they be having from April 22nd

AlexS

Quote from: leepenfold30 on March 02, 2017, 11:51:18 AM
Also Hinckley Bus will be getting Arriva 50A Croft route from wigston

How many buses will they be having from April 22nd
From what has been said I imagine Huncote and Croft are being served by a rerouted X44 rather than Hinckley bus taking over the 50a. Personally I think that it was the 52 that needed scrapping but someone who has never visited Leicester will clearly have a much better idea.

Dennis

Quote from: AlexS on March 03, 2017, 06:48:10 PM
From what has been said I imagine Huncote and Croft are being served by a rerouted X44 rather than Hinckley bus taking over the 50a. Personally I think that it was the 52 that needed scrapping but someone who has never visited Leicester will clearly have a much better idea.

Someone who has never visited Leicester?

leepenfold30

Any Transfers to Hinckley next month

Saturday April 22nd Hinckley Bus be doing X84 route Lutterworth via Rugby

AlexS

Quote from: Dennis on March 07, 2017, 11:02:43 PM
Someone who has never visited Leicester?
The people who make the timetables can't have ever visited Leicester or they'd know that half of them make no sense (with massively over and under timed parts of the same route being extremely common).

Dennis

Quote from: AlexS on March 09, 2017, 05:55:11 PM
The people who make the timetables can't have ever visited Leicester or they'd know that half of them make no sense (with massively over and under timed parts of the same route being extremely common).

Oh right, can't say I'd noticed that! Not sure what that's got to do with the 52 but I'm sure it made sense to you.

leepenfold30

BN How many buses Hinckley Having for X84 route any transfers

AlexS

Quote from: Dennis on March 09, 2017, 07:54:32 PM
Oh right, can't say I'd noticed that! Not sure what that's got to do with the 52 but I'm sure it made sense to you.
The 50a and 52 currently interwork, and it is the 52 rather than 50a that carries around only contaminated fresh air

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk