News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Recent posts

4129 doing the rounds in Coventry today.
Quote from: ellspurs on Today at 01:56:54 PMThere does need to be some open top buses though, to show the sites of Birmingham and the Black Country (sorry Sandy Lane, Coventry is getting ignored again).
Its OK, we are used to this situation!
Perhaps if open tops ever come about, Coventry could borrow one to show the TfWM people where we are?
Having seen a lot more of the Oxford electric buses over the past few months, it seems that they've adopted a generic Green/Dark Blue colour for the generic vehicles (both OBC and Stagecoach). If I didn't see which operator it was on the side of the vehicle I've had to work out which company it is by the route number.
There does need to be some open top buses though, to show the sites of Birmingham and the Black Country (sorry Sandy Lane, Coventry is getting ignored again).

OBC have even got electric open top buses in use in Oxford, although I've only ever seen them when it has been pissing it down.
Other Operators / Re: Chaserider
Last post by Wba_lad - Today at 01:38:31 PM
Quote from: Bob on May 19, 2024, 04:50:23 PMI dont know why they dont put em on 35A/36 & utilise the B8s on 74/826/828 instead of having almost  daily multiple failures
631 definitely wouldn't last on the 74/828/826, it struggles around the 35A recently every day it's been struggling and will randomly loose power, I think it's shoved on the 35A because they think there isn't many hills but there is a hill on it which isn't a steep hill compare to some hills Chaserider serve, 632 did have some work done to it which made it pretty rapid however I've not seen it or been on it for a while so not too sure if it's still rapid or not. 630 is still off the road due to a engine issue but I've heard it's due to return back in service soon with a brand new engine and brand new gear box apparently. 
Quote from: a4 funcool 2022 on Today at 12:32:55 PM4991 off to Walsall for repaint
A couple of days ago as reported by BN
4991 off to Walsall for repaint
The Changes aren't silly when children are hacking or pretending to be drivers here to say that some NX's plattys are open Top. When rubbish like that is posted editing Tony's updates and other NX Drivers or staff updates. Then only Tony and other NX staff should be allowed to edit it makes sense they know more than most of us. I wouldn't have known for example 4696 was on loan until I've seen it here from Tony himself. Or until we see the Veichle ourselves
Garage threads / Re: Walsall Garage
Last post by Tony - Today at 08:32:46 AM
Quote from: PB50 on Today at 07:33:34 AMWent on bus times and 6744 was tracking as the first bus on the 4 service. Definitely a mistake as double deckers cannot run on that service.
If you have a look at the map you will see it clearly isn't. 

It's not a 'mistake' the 4 is always used to check replacement ticket machines and new destination programming as it is the easiest service number to type in.
Garage threads / Re: Walsall Garage
Last post by PB50 - Today at 07:33:34 AM
Went on bus times and 6744 was tracking as the first bus on the 4 service. Definitely a mistake as double deckers cannot run on that service.
SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk