News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Busman Jamie

3927 back here, working the 2 today

Bob

Quote from: Busman Jamie on October 06, 2020, 08:19:28 PM
3927 back here, working the 2 today

Have they relaxed the emissions rules again? Loads of tat on there lately. Im amazed it lasted the day!

andy41

See the NX empire building fantasists are out in force again....

Bob

Quote from: andy41 on October 06, 2020, 09:26:23 PM
See the NX empire building fantasists are out in force again....

As i said, couldnt see them.wanting Cannock it was a basket case way before Covid

bovaman

Im sure all will be revealed very soon :-) Burton was loaded with scrap sheds then sold on, and now Cannock is still being loaded with end of life junk,,,,,, only 3 centros and the 2  57 plate commanders left now mmm..........  brings the value right down to make it more attractive to off load possibly, god imagine inhereting that load of junk lol. Perhaps a change will be the improvment thats so greatly needed, one can only hope, then it might actually be worth trying to rely on a  bus to turn up again when it should! Arriva cannock seemed to go down the pan the day Dan Flannigan left! its just been a albert steptoe & son operation ever since. shame really.

Bob

Quote from: bovaman on October 06, 2020, 10:22:57 PM
Im sure all will be revealed very soon :-) Burton was loaded with scrap sheds then sold on, and now Cannock is still being loaded with end of life junk,,,,,, only 3 centros and the 2  57 plate commanders left now mmm..........  brings the value right down to make it more attractive to off load possibly, god imagine inhereting that load of junk lol. Perhaps a change will be the improvment thats so greatly needed, one can only hope, then it might actually be worth trying to rely on a  bus to turn up again when it should! Arriva cannock seemed to go down the pan the day Dan Flannigan left! its just been a albert steptoe & son operation ever since. shame really.

Have they lost the other Pulsar as well then? Christ the average fleet age must be 15/16 years old. Shockingly crap

bovaman

YJ59BVB is back at Tamworth swapped for that scrap heap 05 plate volvo shed, i followed BVB last friday afternoon on the Glascote ROad on the 4 or 7 i think it was on

Bob

What about YJ59 BVA? Is it still clinging on for dear life at Cannock lol? Waiting for another knackered Solo to replace it

bovaman

not sure about YJ59BVA not seen that about, but did see plaxton centro YJ57BWF [light blue livery] on its way to Tamworth this morning by Hopwas bridge.

Bob

Cannocks looking good today Dart on 75A with broken side destination blind and a tatty Solo with the same issue on the 3. I feel sorry for whoever inherits the fleet 🤷‍♂️

Trident 4194

Quote from: Bob on October 17, 2020, 12:13:51 PM
Cannocks looking good today Dart on 75A with broken side destination blind and a tatty Solo with the same issue on the 3. I feel sorry for whoever inherits the fleet 🤷‍♂️

Long live that fleet!

Bob

Quote from: Trident 4194 on October 17, 2020, 01:32:19 PM
Long live that fleet!

I doubt some of it would last much longer lol

Bob

Are the 58 plate B7RLEs ever going to return from down South?

PointerDart

Quote from: Bob on October 19, 2020, 02:27:47 PM
Are the 58 plate B7RLEs ever going to return from down South?

I thought they did? I was on one a few weeks ago - or was it very recently that they'd moved?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk