News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westy

Quote from: Pat on August 03, 2020, 05:49:30 PM
I've had a Diamond driver who wanted me to scan my Banga nBus ticket, even though there was no barcode!

Same thing happened again today.

It's a shame Simon seems to be busy elsewhere/ frightened off from here by certain other posters it appears from reading other posts elsewhere, else I'd moan more!

Bob

Had the pleasure of 2408 on the 70 today. The driver was a rude cow i asked if it was half hourly again and she said yes and during journey checked and it said hourly and so naturally i double checked with her to be told "oh i dont know i dont catch them!" She pulled a face at someone not having their face mask fully over their nose. Im sorry but this bus was FILTHY. the seats were threadbare dirty and smelly. The floor was dirty as were the ceiling panels. Id be more worried about catching something from the vehicle! If it represents what Cannock depot class as acceptable then Gold help em!

Westy

Morale appears to be really rock bottom again, based on that last post.

You get the feeling with Simon going & there's probably lots of other little things you hear on the grapevine, that there is something happening, but for 'legal reasons', nothing can be confirmed.

Regarding 'little things' you hear, has anyone heard of 'Go Buses', because unless they trade as someone we know, there's one driver from another company talking out of their backside?

ellspurs

Quote from: Westy on August 15, 2020, 05:27:58 PM

You get the feeling with Simon going & there's probably lots of other little things you hear on the grapevine, that there is something happening, but for 'legal reasons', nothing can be confirmed.

Regarding 'little things' you hear, has anyone heard of 'Go Buses', because unless they trade as someone we know, there's one driver from another company talking out of their backside?

Unless they mean "Let's Go!" which operate those fine service 11s to Underhill. Every one I saw on Friday morning was empty leaving Wolverhampton or empty entering Wolverhampton.

And I thought Simon had just stopped posting here, not left overall. Has he left Arriva?

Westy

Quote from: ellspurs on August 15, 2020, 06:20:52 PM
Unless they mean "Let's Go!" which operate those fine service 11s to Underhill. Every one I saw on Friday morning was empty leaving Wolverhampton or empty entering Wolverhampton.

And I thought Simon had just stopped posting here, not left overall. Has he left Arriva?

Sorry I'll rephase that. 'Left the forum', unless there's something we're not aware of?

Quote from: ellspurs on August 15, 2020, 06:20:52 PM

Or Go Ahead?
As sure they use the word Go - Go Cornwall Bus, Go North East, etc.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Bob

Quote from: Westy on August 15, 2020, 05:27:58 PM

Well they seem to be loading the depot with the worst buses in the worst states

l.murphy123

Simon hasn't left Arriva and there's a separate thread for Lets Go (Travel Express) who run barely road legal sheds lol
Chairman of GWCH Community group and frequent user of...
   NXWM | 31, 34, 59, 60, 79, 529, X51, X529
   Diamond | 31, 57
   Chaserider | 2, 70
   Select | 71
   West Midland Metro | The Crescent

Bob

Have 3901-3906 returned yet? Considering service level increases?

SG

Quote from: Bob on August 31, 2020, 11:30:54 PM
Have 3901-3906 returned yet? Considering service level increases?

Not sure but 4409 has turned up from Tamworth

bovaman

4409 will be wasted on pye greens no doubt lol  ;) ;)

Bob

A Sapphire decker when Cannock has downgraded its Sapphire routes lol

Bob

Not even sure what the use would be for just one lol

WilliamLeylandNational

Quote from: Bob on September 02, 2020, 12:30:07 AM

I am guessing it is to provide extra capacity on a school journey

Busman Jamie

Quote from: Bob on September 02, 2020, 12:30:07 AM

I believe it's for the 829 Lichfield school service