News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

D&G Bus

Started by arrivaaston, September 14, 2012, 11:54:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikestone

Quote from: mikestone on April 28, 2019, 03:08:59 PM
Anyone found a timetable for the new X41 Stafford-Alton Towers?
;
It makes me  wonder if the plan is to cancel it if there aren't enough enquiries about it?
Now on website - one round trip plus a one way short in the afternoon to connect into the 841, which is now hourly following withdrawal of the 842.
At least 101 now has branding for the 841.

Hector

101 and 103 now carry route branding for the enhanced 841 service which started on 28th April. Use of Solo SRs on this service is a change from the 10.8m Enviro 200s which were the regular vehicles.

mikestone

There has been an Enviro on the 841 both days I have been in Stafford.

Hector

Interesting to note on the latest D&G fleetlist that 103 has been withdrawn. As it was only route branded for the 841 in April presumably this is a result of accident damage

metrocity

Quote from: Hector on June 09, 2019, 09:15:45 AM
Interesting to note on the latest D&G fleetlist that 103 has been withdrawn. As it was only route branded for the 841 in April presumably this is a result of accident damage
Extensive fire damage

mikestone

102 now has the 841 branding.

PointerDart

Streetlite 56 (DG56BUS) now in service - seen leaving Hanley on the 85 at 13.53 today. 55 also in service - has been for a few weeks as far as I'm aware

Cheese

Quote from: PointerDart on July 15, 2019, 06:43:30 PM
Streetlite 56 (DG56BUS) now in service - seen leaving Hanley on the 85 at 13.53 today. 55 also in service - has been for a few weeks as far as I'm aware

Does anyone who which of the IOM Streetlites 55 and 56 are in terms of previous reg? Probably too obvious to assume 55 is LMN331K and 56 is LMN332K? Saw 55 also on the 85 in Crewe today just before 2PM.

mikestone

D&G have registered a 32 at short notice from 29 September to co-incide with Potteries latest round  of cuts, which sees their Cheadle shorts withdrawn, as well as the 101 reduced to half-hourly and early and late cuts on various routes.
However VOSA doesn't show any end points,  so perhaps they may have a go at running through to connect the 841 and Midland Classic?

cheshire exile

Ex IOM Streetlites 57 and 58 are now in service from Crewe depot, as well as 55 and 56. Reg now are 55-58 DG55-58 BUS.
D & G have recently introduced an hourly route 38 shadowing the Arriva similar 38 from Crewe to Macclesfield running on the alternate half-hours. So we have a service roughly every 30 minutes. 55 and 56 at least are branded for this new 38. Not sure about 57 and 58. The four Streetlites were originally regulars on the 85 to Hanley but from observations we are now back to an assorted allocation.

mikestone

Official fleetlist shows 57 also branded. 58 definitely isn't.
;
32 timetable now on website - most journeys are 32X omitting Kingsley, and inwards to Hanley are only six minutes in front of the Kingfisher (replacing Potteries 32) timings. Oddly they have a 36 minute layover at Tean, which seems just too short to run to Uttoxeter and back unless it interworked with the 841.   

Hector

107 and 108 operating Walsall to Rugeley Trent Valley rail replacement today - a bit outside the normal operating area.

mikestone

Three ex Centrebus Solos
124 MX05ENF
125 KX55PGE
126 KX06APY
have appeared on the fleetlist at Adderley Green, with no livery shown.
;
These are to release Enviros to Wincham to operate the truncated Arriva 130 from next Monday.

the trainbasher

Does anyone know where Ex D&G YG52EVY has ended up?

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk