News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Scania Omnilink

Started by Shanestreet, September 08, 2012, 11:59:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shanestreet

whats going to happen to these scanias now theres no x31's, i believe that 3812 has already transfered but the other 2 seem to be working from cannock still .

Discodave

3810 on 2's today and 3811 on 1 looking stupid with part branding saw no dafs on 1 when I was in Bloxwich must all be on pye greens as usual for the chadsmoor chavs

Shanestreet

I think theres no need for them now at cannock because on the pyegreen we have the 36 range buses

Discodave

they are not always on there though

Shanestreet

Do you the x31 buses wil be good on the stafford route like the 74

Discodave

they would be but I think some journeys interwork on the 825 as well as the 60 not sure if an omnilink can get under colwich bridge or if that fit across wheatmans bridge 

arrivaaston

no they dont, i noticed a sticker in the cab of 3810 saying not to be used on 825's, will not fit under colwich bridge

Shanestreet

I got told the other day that they are trying yo get some deckers to do the 74 but they will have to chagen the route abit.

Discodave

Thankyou for that they are not a standard in cannocks fleet so will go where other people have mentioned either Tamworth or even back to Derby from where they once was

Discodave

Quote from: Shanestreet on September 10, 2012, 11:17:48 AM
I got told the other day that they are trying yo get some deckers to do the 74 but they will have to chagen the route abit.

see previous post on inter working plus you can here many rumours but the 74 does not really need to change mainly works with 75 and deckers could get around the route but again not required except certain journeys and Saturdays why the VDL buses are ample it does not justify the cost

arrivaaston

Now theres no x31 the scanias arent really useful for cannock (imo) and i dont think arriva will gain anything by gettin double deckers for the 74's, its not as though the buses on there now are ancient and i thought these buses HAD to be used because dont cannock & stafford hospital sponsor these buses?

Bob

The 74/5 buses arent always on there they appear on any route from cannock

arrivaaston

true, would fit in with my topic about cannock branded buses off routes, lately you can always garuntee at least 1 of these will be on Pye Greens

Shanestreet

Has al the  x31 in cannock yard gone or have we still got them

arrivaaston

from comments in other subjects ive read, it would seem that 3812 (former x31 bus) has turned up at Oswestrys garrage, ive not seen 3810 for a couple of days but 3811 only half de branded seems to still be pottering about in cannock, think they are going back to Derby where they origonaly came from

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk