News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Wolverhampton Metro extension gets go-ahead

Started by Stu, June 21, 2016, 08:29:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikestone

Yes - I did it both ways on Thursday, almost had the tram to myself both ways between Pipers Row and the station.
;
I also did the non-preferred platform at Edgbaston - not sure why as although the service was disrupted there wasn't one in the platform nearer the road which I am told is normally used.
;
In fact I was slightly bemused as leaving Wolves the screen was showing a 25 minute gap after the one I caught, but then on arrival at Edgbaston the next was at the normal interval, which is understandable as one may have come into service but then there was a 25 minute gap.

Stu

You can't make this stuff up, barely a week after opening, there was a 'signal failure'.

https://twitter.com/WMmetro/status/1705628112015270050

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Westy

Quote from: ellspurs on September 23, 2023, 05:15:34 PMSo, did it open? Has anyone seen the trams moving around there?
I saw the reflection of one while I was waiting in stand U in the bus station for the shuttle bus.

Rachvince53

Quote from: ellspurs on September 23, 2023, 05:15:34 PMSo, did it open? Has anyone seen the trams moving around there?
Yes. Although running seemingly mostly empty between the station and Pipers Row, they are definitely running.

mikestone

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk