News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Walsall Garage

Started by Nathan4775, April 06, 2012, 06:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westy

Quote from: Jack on February 26, 2018, 05:21:46 PM
858 makes a right racket at the back. Something must need tightening as it is really loud.
860 displaying rubbish on the 36 today.

Dont they have a spare display unit for a E200 to swap with the one in 860, so it can be seriously looked at ?

It isnt a loose wire is it?

Jack

Quote from: Westy on February 26, 2018, 05:46:41 PM
Dont they have a spare display unit for a E200 to swap with the one in 860, so it can be seriously looked at ?

It isnt a loose wire is it?
Looks terrible. It actually hurts my eyes!
2112's rear display was flashing today on the 29!

Westy

First trip back to Great Bridge today & my friend's sister was driving the 719am 13 from Walsall.

Westy

Its as if Ive never been away.

Bloody 11 & 13!

DJ

Quote from: Westy on February 28, 2018, 05:21:16 PM
Its as if Ive never been away.

Bloody 11 & 13!

If you're talking about any delays, then keep in mind there's roadworks on Leabrook Road which is affecting the two routes pretty badly.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

Michael Bevan

Quote from: John on March 12, 2018, 07:19:21 AM
4596 on the 51 again. Getting less noteworthy now it's known they can be used in City

Apparently it's on 51/01 according to @ChrisMcCarthy. So would have been one of the first buses out of garage. It's nice to see them being used on the Birmingham routes though.

Jack

Quote from: Michael Bevan on March 12, 2018, 07:30:10 AM
Apparently it's on 51/01 according to @ChrisMcCarthy. So would have been one of the first buses out of garage. It's nice to see them being used on the Birmingham routes though.
It's nice having Tridents on the 51, even nicer that they are Crimson ones too!

Westy

What is it about the 659am 13 from Walsall that makes it mostly late?

I actually swopped from that to the 709am 11 instead ages as it couldnt be relied on.

Yet I'm on that 13 now, as it is over 5 mins late.

It only has to come from the garage, so I'd understand if it was already delayed on a journey coming into Walsall!

Kevin

There's about a dozen people at the Children's hospital stop in Brum complaining that they've been waiting over half an hour for an X51 to actually stop
Will they ever actually get more buses for it? Dare I say it even take some buses off the Kingstanding routes where they're running only half full?
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Tony

Quote from: Kevin on March 15, 2018, 06:02:17 PM
There's about a dozen people at the Children's hospital stop in Brum complaining that they've been waiting over half an hour for an X51 to actually stop
Will they ever actually get more buses for it? Dare I say it even take some buses off the Kingstanding routes where they're running only half full?

There are more buses for the X51 in the next timetable change very soon

Westy

Happened to see my particular 13 was running 22 minutes late tonight!

Don't think there was much difference even when there's no roadworks!

There isnt a reasonable alternative if I get a bus to Wednesbury BS, to change.

Dont suppose anyone in the Dudley review considered splitting the service at Wednesbury?

Even running the bus as far as Parkway Tram station from Walsall would do!

Bob

Quote from: Tony on March 15, 2018, 07:19:16 PM
There are more buses for the X51 in the next timetable change very soon

None to Cannock though i bet

Westy

According to Walsall North News on Facebook, a Platty has been spotted on the 302 this morning.

Isnt this one that comes off an X51 working?

P419 EJW

Quote from: Westy on March 20, 2018, 12:41:56 PM
According to Walsall North News on Facebook, a Platty has been spotted on the 302 this morning.

Isnt this one that comes off an X51 working?

It did the morning school service 868 to Cheslyn Hay then one trip on 302 - 08:54 from Lower Farm and 09:24 from Walsall. That was 6722 and it then got put on the 51 later in the morning.

Michael Bevan

Today is the first day that 4733 has been in City since having the crimson treatment. Been in 6's all week. But got swapped with 4596 on 934/23 earlier. The reason apparently being that 4596 "isn't compliant" for city...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk