News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Started by 4006, July 03, 2012, 10:22:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

danny

Ive always refrained from negativity, but constantly had karma attacks, glad its gone
Danny :) proud swift, mango and oyster user...

My locals 12, 12A, 13, 22, 126, and the sixes every weekend :)

Sh4318

It's better without it in my opinion  :)
Class 153, 155 and 156. The Super Sprinters
Local Routes: 21, 89, 48/A, 12/A, 54/A
Semi-local routes: 80, 87

Karma seams to have vanished (or is it my p.c on the blink?) I hope it has as I have taken advantage, not held back on my comments and may have upset a few people again...on the same hand if it really has gone...no more Mr nice guy  ;D ;D ;D
Enviro 200 Rebels......Venturing Out Into New Territory's!!

Ash

Quote from: 4006 on March 30, 2013, 01:26:33 AM
Karma seams to have vanished (or is it my p.c on the blink?) I hope it has as I have taken advantage, not held back on my comments and may have upset a few people again...on the same hand if it really has gone...no more Mr nice guy  ;D ;D ;D

It's been removed definitely as it's a forum everyone has the right to express their opinions if people don't like them argue your point back that's what i say as it is a discussion forum. As long as it doesn't get personal.

Dylan4579

Will we have a replacement? If so will it be the links that was posted on the other karma discussion

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk