News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Started by 4006, July 03, 2012, 10:22:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Discodave

Quote from: Ash on March 11, 2013, 12:09:40 PM
Yeah that happens to me u post an unusual working and ur karma just drops lol

And suprise suprise is happened twice again.  Time to start just taking Karma off people I am getting sick of it.  Something needs sorting about it.

I havent posted anything for a few days and my Karma has gone up 2!
Obviously I make more sence when I say nothing  :P :P :P!!!!!
Enviro 200 Rebels......Venturing Out Into New Territory's!!

nitromatt1

Quote from: 4006 on March 14, 2013, 04:20:27 PM

I seem to find that too, if I keep quiet and just post unusual workings less chance of someone disagreeing with me and reducing my karma

Dylan4579

Quote from: nitromatt1 on March 14, 2013, 04:27:16 PM

I seem to find that too, if I keep quiet and just post unusual workings less chance of someone disagreeing with me and reducing my karma
I think you should take chances, but then again I've got -4?-2?

Sh4318

You should post as much as you want. Don't worry about the Karma, I've had -20+ before :)
Class 153, 155 and 156. The Super Sprinters
Local Routes: 21, 89, 48/A, 12/A, 54/A
Semi-local routes: 80, 87

nitromatt1

Quote from: Shaun on March 14, 2013, 10:21:04 PM

You should post as much as you want. Don't worry about the Karma, I've had -20+ before :)

My lowest was -2 I think. Hopefully it won't go back down there unless someone decides to attack it daily again!

Trident 4609

Karma has appeared to have been removed from the site. Personally i did't like karma as i just saw it as a way as being nasty to a certain person. My good Friend Nitromatt1's karma was being put down for no good reason. At one point my went down to -30 for no apparant reason

Tony

Quote from: Trident 4609 on March 29, 2013, 06:14:56 PM
Karma has appeared to have been removed from the site. Personally i did't like karma as i just saw it as a way as being nasty to a certain person. My good Friend Nitromatt1's karma was being put down for no good reason. At one point my went down to -30 for no apparant reason

Yes, it has been removed because of abuse

PM

Quote from: Tony on March 29, 2013, 06:15:58 PM

Thank goodness for that. Mine seemed to go down even during extended periods of time when I was not posting and it seems like someone with nothing better to do was just clicking on dislike constantly. Maybe a button to like or dislike a particular comment would be a more useful feature

Trident 4609

Well thanks for removing it, i felt people were just using it to be nasty to an individual person.

nitromatt1

Looks like my point has finally hit home.

Thanks Tony. Hopefully there will be less of a negative atmosphere on the site now

vinh1000

We getting the disqus plugin?
Vinny - frequent bus traveller :-)

HELEN - http://mb-web.co.uk/heleninstaller_3.3.msi
Manual:
Mobitec: http://mb-web.co.uk/MIE.zip

windy miller

On the subject of karma I have to plead guilty :-[ I'm afraid! If the person I chose to hit recently in response to my 'debits' actually was responsible then naturally he only had himself to blame. On the other hand If, (as I suspect) he may have  been set-up then I offer him my apologies. So good luck mate ok?  8)
Mind the Gap.....?:-)

wbdriver

i always gave you good karma windy due to your jokes cheering me up after a long and stressful day.
an empty bus is a happy driver.

windy miller

WBdriver. thanks mate! some guy in front of me at the booking office at New St station said " I'd like a return ticket please".. The chap at the window said "where to?.. he said. 'Back here! 8)
Mind the Gap.....?:-)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk