News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Kev's Cars & Coaches

Started by Adam 404, January 09, 2018, 06:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fleetline6477

Quote from: igogeneral on January 05, 2021, 04:39:17 PM
Service will turn right out of Umberslade and follow Raddlebarn to Oak Tree Lane then through to the QE, hope that answers the question

Won't that be a left turn out of Umberslade onto Raddlebarn to head for Oak Tree Lane?

igogeneral

Yes sorry, well spotted, I hope the drivers know the way better than me 

igogeneral

Our new improved 42 service starts on 15 February. New timetable attached including a new 42H service

Bus Man K2

Quote from: igogeneral on January 17, 2021, 03:08:31 PM
Our new improved 42 service starts on 15 February. New timetable attached including a new 42H service

Hi @igogeneral

When will the website be updated? As currently there are no timetables on the website and most operators would 'normally' put themon their website... Not saying that the website isn't great... It is however it's just missing the timetables for the route that they operate.

Pat

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on January 17, 2021, 04:44:20 PM
Hi @igogeneral

When will the website be updated? As currently there are no timetables on the website and most operators would 'normally' put themon their website... Not saying that the website isn't great... It is however it's just missing the timetables for the route that they operate.
The most up to date timetables are on the NWM website.  Whilst some operator websites do have timetables on them, they aren't always up to date.  The latest 53 timetable at Banga hasn't been updated for example.

Bus Man K2

Quote from: Pat on January 17, 2021, 05:21:07 PM
The most up to date timetables are on the NWM website.  Whilst some operator websites do have timetables on them, they aren't always up to date.  The latest 53 timetable at Banga hasn't been updated for example.

Hi @Pat

Yes in 'normal times' the timetables on the operators website are normally up to date,  however it's not 'normal times'  at the moment so I don't exprect all operators to have timetables on their website. but as Kevs have never.. I was just wondering if they would eventually add them? I have tried to email them but whith no response to this date.

Interesting that its going down Vincent Drive and the left onto Mindelsohn Way then. As don't think any other service has used that bit of Mindelsohn Way for some time.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

4369Beast

Hi can i share this on my public page on facebook please?  https://www.facebook.com/TRSPTCINWM/

igogeneral

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on January 17, 2021, 05:28:21 PM
Hi @Pat

Yes in 'normal times' the timetables on the operators website are normally up to date,  however it's not 'normal times'  at the moment so I don't exprect all operators to have timetables on their website. but as Kevs have never.. I was just wondering if they would eventually add them? I have tried to email them but whith no response to this date.
Sorry but I had not seen your e mail. We have a web site that is not good and were working on a new one when Covid arrived. We hope to try to get something done by the end of the year but for now please refer to TfWM site or bustimes. We do however start installing CCTV later this week and the TfWM part of our fleet should be fitted by mid February.

igogeneral

Quote from: 2206 on January 17, 2021, 06:17:45 PM
Interesting that its going down Vincent Drive and the left onto Mindelsohn Way then. As don't think any other service has used that bit of Mindelsohn Way for some time.
Last time I did it was driving the number 2 out of Selly Oak Garage.

igogeneral

igogeneral

Quote from: igogeneral on January 18, 2021, 10:20:07 PM
No problem please do
Happy to advise all that our web site www.kevscarsandcoaches.co.uk includes hyperlink to our service timetables

Pat

Quote from: igogeneral on January 21, 2021, 03:03:40 PM
Happy to advise all that our web site www.kevscarsandcoaches includes hyperlink to our service timetables
The link isn't working.  Try this one https://www.kevscarsandcoaches.co.uk/bus-services

Do Kev's not produce their own timetables?  Personally, I find it better to be taken to a PDF version, rather than to another website.

Bus Man K2

Quote from: igogeneral on January 21, 2021, 03:03:40 PM
Happy to advise all that our web site www.kevscarsandcoaches includes hyperlink to our service timetables

Thanks for adding the links to the timetables on the website @igogeneral.. Will you be producing any timetables in due cause as you don't pay into the TfWM scheme for the 318? I know all the other timetables will be  produced as TfWM editiond (or at lest I think they will be)?

igogeneral

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on January 21, 2021, 03:22:01 PM
Thanks for adding the links to the timetables on the website @igogeneral.. Will you be producing any timetables in due cause as you don't pay into the TfWM scheme for the 318? I know all the other timetables will be  produced as TfWM editiond (or at lest I think they will be)?
Sorry not sure what you mean as just checked and all our bus services including 318 are linked to the site. Not really sure what you mean by "not paying into the TfWM site" either ?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk