News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Kev's Cars & Coaches

Started by Adam 404, January 09, 2018, 06:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DMCL

Quote from: DMCL on September 20, 2023, 08:13:08 PMA similar question to the one from LiamsTransport1. Does anyone know if the two Tata Hispano Inteas PO12 EOK and PO62 HNH are still part of the fleet? I used to see them regularly on school runs in Redditch but haven't seen either of them this year.
Interestingly, Tata Hispano Intea PO62 HNH was operating school runs in Redditch this morning - good to see such a rare and unusual coach again.

igogeneral

Difficult to say which permanent routes yet as schools still undecided on routes, where are new kids and where kids left school. Should be all sorted soon

B7RLE

I have a swift pass, is it accepted on the 147 and 318?

Stu

Quote from: B7RLE on September 25, 2023, 03:57:16 PMI have a swift pass, is it accepted on the 147 and 318?
Depends on which Swift pass you have?
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

igogeneral

Quote from: B7RLE on September 25, 2023, 03:57:16 PMI have a swift pass, is it accepted on the 147 and 318?
Swift not accepted with Worcestershire but is accepted for payment for travel within TfWM

B7RLE

The 88 is the only time I've experienced Kevs (yet), and the drivers seemed very nice and always in a good mood when I got on. It's sad Diamond run the 88 now but I'll definitely go on more Kevs routes when I'm out, which routes would you recommend, is there any interesting ones?

the trainbasher

QuoteThe 88 is the only time I've experienced Kevs (yet), and the drivers seemed very nice and always in a good mood when I got on. It's sad Diamond run the 88 now but I'll definitely go on more Kevs routes when I'm out, which routes would you recommend, is there any interesting ones?
I'd recommend the 318, as it has a good run through the countryside between Stourbridge and Bromsgrove, same with the 147.

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Rachvince53

Quote from: the trainbasher on October 06, 2023, 05:49:10 PMI'd recommend the 318, as it has a good run through the countryside between Stourbridge and Bromsgrove, same with the 147.
They are good runs but please remember than nBus tickets are not valid on these routes beyond the West Midlands boundary.

igogeneral

The 355 is a very interesting and scenic route

winston

Looks as though Kevs may be gaining some extra work / looking to expand, their licence authorisation has been increased by +9 to 34 vehicles.

PD1022055 SN KEVS CARS & COACHES LIMITED
Director(s): KEVIN JOHN NIND, WENDY NIND
39 ORCHARD ROAD, BROMSGROVE, B61 8HZ
Increase at existing operating centre: 636 BIRMINGHAM ROAD, LYDIATE
ASH, BROMSGROVE, B61 0QB
New authorisation at this operating centre will be: 34 vehicle(s)
New licence authorisation will be 34 vehicle(s)

igogeneral

Correction, should read plus 2 not 9 . We had 32 discs previously and now we have 34. 

igogeneral

First of our new 73 plate vehicles on the 55 service tomorrow  :police:

sonic84

Quote from: igogeneral on October 17, 2023, 10:18:58 PMFirst of our new 73 plate vehicles on the 55 service tomorrow  :police:
The driver told me I the first passenger on board the new bus on the 10 leaving Four Dwellings at 7.30 this morning.   :smiley:

I have to say they look very smart.

The 10 was very well used into the city centre this morning as well.

igogeneral

Well done Sonic, six more to come over the next week or so. Trying the first one on the 39 today

LiamsTransport1

Looks like I need to get the red pen out again :grin:

Never actually been on a sprinter before so looking forward to trying these soon.
Local routes: 19/20/20A/27/39/39A/49/55/63/145/202

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk