News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Arriva - Unusual Workings

Started by Administration, June 27, 2012, 05:13:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arrivaaston

At cannock no such thing as an unusual working anymore......any1 agree?

Bob

Ohh I dunno you might find a branded bus on the right route

bwsau cymru

Sk52mlo 2273 on 890 today
& a cadet on the other direction of the route

considering this is meant to be bridgnorths flagship route and only commercial route operated (I think) its shocking that a mini pointer can appear on by far the depots busiest route. The route is meant to have optare versas!! Driver keep complaining that the buses aren't looked after mechanically at telford. I would agree couple of weeks ago they have 4 buses off the road which is showing considering the depot has only around 12 buses. that 25% of there fleet which in comparison with nxwm wolves that's like saying they have 50 buses off the road. I personally miss it being a shrewsbury outstation much better quality!
campaigning for better transport for all

nx4737

Quote from: bob on May 07, 2013, 10:53:49 PM
Ohh I dunno you might find a branded bus on the right route

You have your own Cannock thread, yet still fill this one with this 'Arriva Cannock are crap' nonsense?

nx4737

Oh there was a Midland Dart broken down in Lichfield bus station today.

Bob

Was replying to a question.  And surprise surprise another broken down dart...

Bob

And incidentally it isnt nonsense im stating facts about numbers of breakdowns and awful conditions of many of the buses what are you arriva's no1 kiss a## ?

nx4737

Well, no, I'm not, I'm just not sure how accurate your 'facts' are.

Bob

Every breakdown ive listed has happened & the interiors of the buses ive mentioned are terrible. Facts

arrivadays

Quote from: bob on May 08, 2013, 01:12:10 PM
Every breakdown ive listed has happened & the interiors of the buses ive mentioned are terrible. Facts

Opinion.
This is a personal appeal... For Pete's Sake just save the #!@?$&% Scania's - don't let them follow the Dennis Falcons!

Bob

How is it an opinion if the events mentioned actually happened? ?? With regard to the breakdowns that is. Might take some pics of the sb120/dart etc interiors. .... and post them just to prove a point.

nx4737

Quote from: bob on May 08, 2013, 05:21:08 PM
How is it an opinion if the events mentioned actually happened? ?? With regard to the breakdowns that is. Might take some pics of the sb120/dart etc interiors. .... and post them just to prove a point.

I used a Cannock ALX300 on Saturday, while I admit it wasn't the most modern of buses, there certainly wasn't anything wrong with it.

Bob

May have been one of the two refurbished ones, at least three of them sound knackered engine wise v605/6 are prob the worst.  I have said before that these are probably Cannocks better buses.

Dylan4579

Quote from: bob on May 08, 2013, 06:30:17 PM
May have been one of the two refurbished ones, at least three of them sound knackered engine wise v605/6 are prob the worst.  I have said before that these are probably Cannocks better buses.
Cannock's best buses in my opinon are the centro's

arrivadays

Quote from: bob on May 08, 2013, 05:21:08 PM
The breakdowns are facts, but the adjectives you use to describe the interiors are those that state an opinion - not a fact. Trust me, I know the English language.
This is a personal appeal... For Pete's Sake just save the #!@?$&% Scania's - don't let them follow the Dennis Falcons!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk