News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Arriva - Unusual Workings

Started by Administration, June 27, 2012, 05:13:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derningtona

Unexpectedly, 2146 was on the Tamworth 3 this morning!
Only Guy Arabs (a choice of 63) stopped at my front door 1957-1964!

nx4737

Hill Top E200 on the 8 last night, first time I've seen that!

nitromatt1

3812 on the 110 this evening

nx4737

Quote from: nitromatt1 on April 03, 2013, 10:42:46 PM
3812 on the 110 this evening

That reminds me, there was a Merc on the last 110 off Birmingham on Sat night.

arrivadays

SN53 ESG, today working Telford route 65/66.
This is a personal appeal... For Pete's Sake just save the #!@?$&% Scania's - don't let them follow the Dennis Falcons!

arrivaaston

Explains y I've not seen them in Cannock, they a permanent transfer or borrowed?

Bob

Hope theym permanent crap things lol

arrivadays

Quote from: bob on April 05, 2013, 05:19:12 PM
Hope theym permanent crap things lol

;) Thanks bob, but how bad are they - I mean our MPDs are quite bad, but I'm guessing SN53 ESG is on a different scale. BTW, have you not seen its sister, either - maybe, the way you're saying it, we've got both!  >:(
This is a personal appeal... For Pete's Sake just save the #!@?$&% Scania's - don't let them follow the Dennis Falcons!

Bob

Not the best they're unrefurbed. U havent got sn53 eso its cannock sibling tho lol that was rattlin away on pye greens eearlier this morning haha

arrivadays

Quote from: bob on April 06, 2013, 09:42:06 AM
Not the best they're unrefurbed. U havent got sn53 eso its cannock sibling tho lol that was rattlin away on pye greens eearlier this morning haha

Well, makes a change from d-deckers on Pye Greens, then.  :P

Bob

Lol it was nice to see them in cannock pity they couldnt of run em on the stafford route

arrivaaston

Bad news for both of us bob, 4650/4652 back to Wardle, ESG/O returned to cannock as heas 3603  >:(

nx4737

arrivaaston

2330 and 2351 on the 1 Huntington - Walsall today

Bob

Im surprised so many of the P & R reg SLF Pointer Darts have been withdrawn, esp the refurbed R reg, internally they were quite well kept and dont rattle half as much or sound anywhere near as bad as the MPDs which are only a couple of years newer

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk