News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Arriva Shires 3509 (dart) - STATUS

Started by andymacp, March 01, 2017, 05:07:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andymacp

Does anyone know if Dennis Dart 3509 in the Shires fleet is still current as it does not show on the latest Arriva Midlands feet list? It also duplicates the same number as one of the Midlands based Scania buses. (Last known allocation of the dart was Aylesbury.)

Tony

Quote from: andymacp on March 01, 2017, 05:07:47 PM
Does anyone know if Dennis Dart 3509 in the Shires fleet is still current as it does not show on the latest Arriva Midlands feet list? It also duplicates the same number as one of the Midlands based Scania buses. (Last known allocation of the dart was Aylesbury.)

Still current, and still on the fleetlist on the main site
http://wmbusphotos.com/Arriva/FL2501-4000.html

andymacp

Thank you for your info.

Can you advise me which buses are allocated to East Midlands Airport as the fleet list shows that the 2 Merc. Attics 5006,7
Are KX59CZJ, AE06DJV, AE06DJY, KX05KDZ & KO56GNP still current & if so have they got fleet numbers?

tphi12000

Can't confirm whats currently being used , but reported elsewhere 4 new E20D MMC are due this year for EMA.
Tony

andyallen4014

Quote from: andymacp on March 08, 2017, 11:10:56 AM
Thank you for your info.

Can you advise me which buses are allocated to East Midlands Airport as the fleet list shows that the 2 Merc. Attics 5006,7
Are KX59CZJ, AE06DJV, AE06DJY, KX05KDZ & KO56GNP still current & if so have they got fleet numbers?

I believe the rigid buses have obscure numbers 5992-5996 (or something similar) but I'm not certain. I don't know if the buses carry the fleet numbers or if it is just 'on paper'.

BN

Quote from: andyallen4014 on March 11, 2017, 07:26:33 AM
I believe the rigid buses have obscure numbers 5992-5996 (or something similar) but I'm not certain. I don't know if the buses carry the fleet numbers or if it is just 'on paper'.

The 2 bendi's are having a major refurb currently and into a new livery. The Dawsons Citaro has gone back. There will be 3 new recruits for EMA this year.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk