News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Trainspotting Live

Started by Stuharris 6360, July 11, 2016, 08:04:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stuharris 6360

On BBC4 for the next three nights 8pm -9pm,
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Tony

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on July 11, 2016, 08:04:34 PM
On BBC4 for the next three nights 8pm -9pm,

had to turn it off after 10 minutes, driving me soft!

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Tony on July 11, 2016, 08:16:37 PM
had to turn it off after 10 minutes, driving me soft!

Yes am beginning to agree @Tony after having Newton law, F=ma explained in minute detail!
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

windy miller

I have to agree! Very little interest even to the true enthusiast never mind anyone else.. as for the content ? A female maths expert explaining the optimum distance for spotting at a given speed?...Quote''  I'm sure 6203 will be around for a long time'....  3mph and 10ft away and still couldn't read the F'in number (6023) :o ..  and the guy up in Scotland?  No's 44871 and 42005 will be in use on this line this summer...  can't get that right either... the clip sent in by a 13yr old of a GBrf  hauling a special train was taken many months ago and the so called expert didn't have a clue about the GBrf 'convoy' and assumed they must be 'new'.     
Mind the Gap.....?:-)

B61 ANDREW

I also expected something more, but "Railway Roundabout" will always take some beating . . . . . .  ;D

Other Walsall Tony

Was it 'What have you spotted, Dick?'  or 'What have you, Spotted Dick?'
Tony

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Other Walsall Tony on July 12, 2016, 10:34:45 PM
Was it 'What have you spotted, Dick?'  or 'What have you, Spotted Dick?'

Does anybody remember Railwatch which was shown on the BBC for a week in 1989, am sure that was better than Trainspotting Live and at least 43108 was named BBC television Railwatch.

Other Walsall Tony

On Discovery at the moment, 10.pm Tuesday and catch up, Australian Railways. There was a glimpse of an Ozzie HST last night.
Tony

the trainbasher

The show made the front page of The Sun. Unfortunately since they scrapped Page 3 I can't get Jo, 24 from Bristols opinion :(

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

T840MAK

Find it funny how the guy shat himself after hearing a Shed tone earlier  :o
Twitter @TomCousins60054
Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/modeltrains33/

windy miller

The programme was better on Wednesday night I have to admit but the intro should have read..." warning....programme may contain NUTS :) :) :) :)
Mind the Gap.....?:-)

tphi12000

Quote from: windy miller on July 13, 2016, 10:39:01 PM
  The programme was better on Wednesday night I have to admit but the intro should have read..." warning....programme may contain NUTS :) :) :) :)
Went along to stafford tonight , whilst the show was on air first time I have sat watching trains there for 15 year's. ... couple to note was 90024 Malcolm Rail livery with 90019 and 66777 1st day in revenue I believe. ......There was a fair few nuts trying to get on the telly. ......
Tony

Sh4318

I did enjoy it, also a bit motivating. Felt a bit offended when Dick called my favourite train (the Super Sprinter) "not very exciting"
Class 153, 155 and 156. The Super Sprinters
Local Routes: 21, 89, 48/A, 12/A, 54/A
Semi-local routes: 80, 87

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk