News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Re:NXWM Buses Are Better than Thandi Tat

Started by DartSLF, December 22, 2015, 04:33:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DartSLF

NXWM Buses i think are better than Thandi you say NXWM don't Clean .Well compeared to Thandi they do Thandi buses are dirty and sweatboxes in summer but thats my opion whats yours

karl724223

Trident 4194

DartSLF

Well When I went to Walsall because I lived in Darlaston At the time Thandi were cheap so we had to pay £13 for two Weekleys Adult £8 Child £5. But then One Friday they never showed up and when i mean never showed up not one not even the last one showed up so because we lived near Rough Hay we had to get the 34. And it was cleaner Oh i escaped from Rough Hay
and moved near Kings Hill park Darlaston On the 38 Route

DartSLF

Trident 4194 I am not a lamo or wished to be called one anyway if mean i am a Lamo because of Thandi I DON'T CATCH THEM ANYMORE Just for your INFO I am Comparing them

Bryan

Quote from: DartSLF on December 22, 2015, 04:33:13 PM
NXWM Buses i think are better than Thandi you say NXWM don't Clean .Well compeared to Thandi they do Thandi buses are dirty and sweatboxes in summer but thats my opion whats yours

My opinion on your comment is think before you start creating messages like this one.

At the end of the day, you never know who may read it, and it could affect your chances of employment in the future after you leave school.

DartSLF

Thanks to evevryone whos read why do leave a Comment

DartSLF

Good Point I am a. Bus ethusat Might become a Bulider of buses or become A Sports Journlist. Thank For Your Wise Comment

MW

This thread will no doubt be locked shortly lol.

DartSLF

No It Won't i won't Lock it.

No, but I will! Winston

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk