News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

The Transport Channel

Started by Liam, December 22, 2015, 12:19:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liam

Hello,

As many of you are aware, I previously ran a YouTube Channel called The Bus Channel. That channel is no more, and I have completely overhauled my brand, and I am pleased to announce the launch of my new channel The Transport Channel. It follows the same pattern as The Bus Channel and will offer an even better service than before.

(In case you were wondering, I deleted my entire Google account, all of the e-mail addresses associated with my two channels and both websites. I am starting afresh)

Please support me in this move and subscribe to the channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7kC_m4n36680HX4tJmoO-Q

This channel is part of the Good Channel Group - E-Mail at goodchannelgroup@outlook.com

Any questions or suggestions please post below

Liam

4798 on Pensnett Garage Shuttle uploaded:

Better late than never (there is a bus related pun in there somewhere)

Thank You to @Tony for driving the bus, and organising such a good day!

The Transport Channel is part of The Good Channel Group

Liam

The Good Channel Group - Promotional Video uploaded:

Wishing all viewers a very Merry Christmas and a Happy, Prosperous New Year

Ashley 60171

What operators does your channel focus on?
What's your USP compared to West Midlands Bus News?

Liam

Have you read the 'about' tab on the YouTube Channel, there is a short description there. But as you asked, I mainly focus on NXWM and Arriva, I will occasionally put up a video about another operator, but mainly NXWM/C and Arriva Midlands North. USP Compared to West Midlands Buses News? Aim to be better and cover a wider platform than WMBN...

BEFORE you jump the gun saying I'm not better than WMBN, please note that WMBN has been going a lot longer than TTC.

@Ashley 60171  Thanks for asking.

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Liam

The Transport Channel now has flickr... https://www.flickr.com/photos/138869241@N07/

Dom

What is the 'Good Channel Group' it's just that having googled it there is no sign or trace of it.

Liam

Quote from: WN on December 27, 2015, 11:04:09 PM
What is the 'Good Channel Group' it's just that having googled it there is no sign or trace of it.

The Good Channel Group is the YouTube group that links The Transport Channel, and my other channel

Liam

The Transport Channel has Flickr. Negative comments will not be tolerated... Anybody know this guy?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/138869241@N07/24925366730/

Follow The Good Channel Group on twitter @GoodChannelgrp

winston

@Liam - what's commented on your Flickr site has nothing at all to do with this forum, Winston

winston

Quote from: Liam on February 23, 2016, 09:28:58 PM
I believe it is one of the users of this forum, however I am not pointing fingers. I will let users find out for themselves.

You know it is one of the users of this forum, I don't know what you're trying to start by making everyone aware?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk