News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

all the best for christmas and 2016

Started by Cedric, December 21, 2015, 08:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cedric

Tony & Winston  And  All Forum members

I would like to wish all members of the a very merry and peaceful  Christmas and A happy and Prospruse 2016
cedric
diamond 8\10/125/292

Liverpool Street

Enjoy yourself a peaceful and merry Christmas and a prosperous new year too, Cedric

All the best to the staff and members ex, present & future
And all nx drivers past present and future
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Bryan

Quote from: Liverpool Street on December 22, 2015, 12:42:39 AM
Enjoy yourself a peaceful and merry Christmas and a prostitute new year too, Cedric

What on earth is a prostitute new year? My imagination has started working overtime!

With best wishes to everyone from myself.

Ashley 60171

Quote from: Bryan on December 22, 2015, 10:23:48 AM
What on earth is a prostitute new year? My imagination has started working overtime!

With best wishes to everyone from myself.

Late Christmas present ;)

Merry Christmas and a happy 2016 to everyone on the forum and the forum team!

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Bryan on December 22, 2015, 10:23:48 AM

Strewth! That was a freudian slip if I ever seen one! Spelling auto corrects on this PC
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
until it cought fire

Ronnoc

Quote from: Cedric on December 21, 2015, 08:54:31 PM

I would like to wish all members of the a very merry and peaceful  Christmas and A happy and Prospruse 2016
cedric
Thanks, and the same to you.

Adam 404

Quote from: Cedric on December 21, 2015, 08:54:31 PM

cedric
Merry Christmas Everyone :D

Mike K

Quote from: Liverpool Street on December 22, 2015, 11:16:39 AM
Strewth! That was a freudian slip if I ever seen one! Spelling auto corrects on this PC

It's these iPads we all use LS, the predictive text comes up with words we frequently type, which is clearly what's happened here.

Merry Christmas by the way.

Trident 4194

Quote from: Mike K on December 22, 2015, 11:20:38 PM
It's these iPads we all use LS, the predictive text comes up with words we frequently type, which is clearly what's happened here.

Haha, merry Christmas to all and let Christmas be a very happy time for all of you. Have a great new year!!

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Mike K on December 22, 2015, 11:20:38 PM

Frequently type? oh dear ... better not let the missus have a go on on touching this screen ...
My eyes are open to these errors
How do I stop it ha ha ha

Many happy returns, @Mike K
until it cought fire

Dutsey

Wishing everybody a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Stuharris 6360

Merry Christmas everyone & a Happy New Year.
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

GeminiFan1991

Please check out my Bus Photos @

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128406405@N06/

Steveminor

Wishing everyone a very very merry Christmas may your god love you & guide you into the new year

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk