News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

New First Group Website

Started by arrifirststage, July 04, 2015, 08:33:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arrifirststage

I don't know if anyone has noticed the new First website.
My appeal is to any member who uses an iPad..........can you please explain to me how to access timetables.I can get to a list of routes or to a journey planner but cannot get a timetable.
Please explain in simple terms how this can be done...remember,USING AN IPAD.
THANK YOU FOR ANY HELP YOU CAN GIVE.

cheshire exile

Quote from: arrifirststage on July 04, 2015, 08:33:55 PM
I don't know if anyone has noticed the new First website.
My appeal is to any member who uses an iPad..........can you please explain to me how to access timetables.I can get to a list of routes or to a journey planner but cannot get a timetable.
Please explain in simple terms how this can be done...remember,USING AN IPAD.
THANK YOU FOR ANY HELP YOU CAN GIVE.
On my desk-top just click the area on the map and you go into the list of routes by page. Then scroll down to the route you want and click the Mon-Fri, Sat or Sun pointer for the relevant timetable. The timetable listing is the same as it has been for years but you access it via the map rather than a listing of the various areas, as previous.

Hope this works on the i-pad

arrifirststage

Quote from: cheshire exile on July 15, 2015, 12:52:37 PM
On my desk-top just click the area on the map and you go into the list of routes by page. Then scroll down to the route you want and click the Mon-Fri, Sat or Sun pointer for the relevant timetable. The timetable listing is the same as it has been for years but you access it via the map rather than a listing of the various areas, as previous.

Hope this works on the i-pad
Thank you for your interest.Unfortunately this will not work on an iPad.
I have been in contact with First over the last 3 weeks and they have now assured me that an amendment to the programme will be introduced in July/August which will work on iPads........we shall see,but thanks again for your posting.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk