News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Major coach ways

Started by Trident 4194, June 18, 2015, 07:18:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident 4194

Travelled on one of these today, we have used these as the school uses these on trips. There's a wide range of older and newer models. We had a scania irisar with brown leather seats and was very comfortable, however the six wheeler scania irisar looks stunning. Not a bad coach company really

the trainbasher

Saw half a dozen of their coaches heading down Church Croft about 45-50 minutes ago

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Trident 4194

Quote from: the trainbasher on June 18, 2015, 07:19:48 PM
Saw half a dozen of their coaches heading down Church Croft about 45-50 minutes ago

Yes I was on the first one back

Ashley 60171

You see them on rail reps out of Wolverhampton most times we have any.

Westy

Saw 2 coaches of theirs around 5pm along Leabrook Road in Wednesbury today.

(Yes, I was waiting in my 'favourite' place again, he says with sarcasm!)

Trident 4194

Quote from: Westy on June 26, 2015, 10:40:31 PM
Saw 2 coaches of theirs around 5pm along Leabrook Road in Wednesbury today.

(Yes, I was waiting in my 'favourite' place again, he says with sarcasm!)

Our school had 4 of their coaches today. Was 2 6 wheelers, Scania Irizar and a Jones coach

the trainbasher

Saw a few today outside Windsor High and also on Alexandra Road

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

B61 ANDREW

S2PSV and T12MCW were covering rail-replacement services between Droitwich Spa and Bromsgrove earlier today.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk