News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

General Metro Thread

Started by John, April 06, 2015, 02:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

One of the trams made a journey to Wolverton on the back of an Allelys lorry yesterday presumably for repairs to the cracks.

Ginger66

Why send trams away now when service is supposed to be back end of the month.

Solo1

@Ginger66  @4679  could it be that  tram is  in a worse state than the others 

Justin Tyme

Has the West Midlands Metro actually restarted?

According to the TfWM website website front page, it's still suspended ...

BK63 YWP

QuoteHas the West Midlands Metro actually restarted?

According to the TfWM website website front page, it's still suspended ...
It's starting week commencing 5th June but a day hasn't been declared 
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

karl724223

Tram38 on test colmore row to bull street

danny

When the trams do come back do we think they will be doing the full route to edgebaston or only to bull Street or Library??
Danny :) proud swift, mango and oyster user...

My locals 12, 12A, 13, 22, 126, and the sixes every weekend :)

DJ

Quote from: danny on June 07, 2022, 04:38:13 PMWhen the trams do come back do we think they will be doing the full route to edgebaston or only to bull Street or Library??

They're back in service on Thursday, running every 12-15 mins between Wolverhampton and Bull Street.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

Ginger66

The five way stop still as paving work to be completed.

karl724223

Despite the tram stops on broad street being blocked off by metal fencing people are standing at them trying to flag buses down
And the dumb look on the face when the bus doesn't stop to pick them up

karl724223

Quote from: Ginger66 on June 07, 2022, 06:10:40 PMThe five way stop still as paving work to be completed.
and the road layout not finished yet no bus stop been put in yet due to it not being finished

Stevo

Rode on 45 to Wolverhampton today. Good loads. Glad they're back - looking forward to riding to Edgbaston.

JIM H

7 out of 8 trams i saw running today were the new Urbo 100's, nos. 39-45. The odd one out was no.22. So how long will it take before all the older Urbo 3's return to service ?  

Solo1

tram 21 was out saturday not in service with white around the door & asked conductor said about 4-6 weeks

mikestone

On Friday noticed track laying appears to have finally been completed in Wolverhampton, although much paving still remains to be installed..
 Also trams still appear to be running in and out of St. Georges on battery - possibly because the wiring in Pipers Row hasn't been cleared for energisation?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk