News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Cannocks new VDL's

Started by broma1k, May 22, 2012, 07:17:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broma1k

Spent nearly 2 hours in Cannock today & only saw 4 of them.Where are they working?.Possibly Stafford routes,anyone know?

Bob

theyre supposed to only be used on cannock to lich 60 interworked with lich to stafford 825, but can turn up on 1s, X31, 25/26

Discodave

Quote from: bob on May 22, 2012, 08:47:17 PM
theyre supposed to only be used on cannock to lich 60 interworked with lich to stafford 825, but can turn up on 1s, X31, 25/26

Typical arriva supposed to be allocated to a certain set of routes unless you are in with the crowd (smells like ****) always was the same conviently the buses were in for inspection or service when the new buses went on the 74/75 and i ended up with crap the they popped up less then an hour later on another route.

Bob

to be fair the new vdls arent route branded

Discodave

Quote from: bob on May 29, 2012, 06:59:43 PM
to be fair the new vdls arent route branded
yes i agree but if they are supposed to be allocated to a route make sure they are on it (subject to maintence issues) or route brand them and keep them off other routes it annoys me seeing a branded bus not on its route why bother spending all that money as many experianced posters know allocate buses as per passenger need

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk