News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

megabus driver arrested

Started by the trainbasher, August 12, 2014, 01:24:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the trainbasher

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Liverpool Street

Well this is what you get for illegal use of a tacho card.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

the trainbasher

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Trident 4609

Quote from: the trainbasher on August 12, 2014, 07:27:55 PM
Quote from: N94 on August 12, 2014, 07:24:59 PM
Quote from: the trainbasher on August 12, 2014, 01:24:48 PM

Odds on Mock the Week comparing Dara OBrien to megabus sid?

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=dara+o'briain+megabus&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=-E3qU5WgB8Pb7AbkpYCIBA&sqi=2&ved=0CB8QsAQ&biw=1920&bih=844 :)

Very good likeness! Isn't that the episode where they were talking about the megabus M6 Toll incident?

Correct. It was about when a suspected bomb threat turned out to be an E-Cigarette or something of a similar device

Ally

Quote from: Nathan on August 12, 2014, 08:14:56 PM

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=dara+o'briain+megabus&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=-E3qU5WgB8Pb7AbkpYCIBA&sqi=2&ved=0CB8QsAQ&biw=1920&bih=844 :)

Very good likeness! Isn't that the episode where they were talking about the megabus M6 Toll incident?

Correct. It was about when a suspected bomb threat turned out to be an E-Cigarette or something of a similar device

And as the passengers sat out on the tarmac holding their hands up whilst surrounded by armed police, they thought to themselves "This is the most dramatic game of heads down, thumbs up I've ever played".
Surprised they never come out with that one on Mock The Week!

I wonder if Mega will start doing things to tighten up on Tachos now in response, if there's anything they can do that is...
~ Alistair (A.K.A. Ally)
~ Originally from Bedworth, Warwickshire. Now residing in Bristol
~ CSA at National Express, Bristol
~ https://www.facebook.com/alistair.transportchat

the trainbasher

Quote from: Ally on August 14, 2014, 11:55:40 PM
Quote from: Nathan on August 12, 2014, 08:14:56 PM

And as the passengers sat out on the tarmac holding their hands up whilst surrounded by armed police, they thought to themselves "This is the most dramatic game of heads down, thumbs up I've ever played".
Surprised they never come out with that one on Mock The Week!

I wonder if Mega will start doing things to tighten up on Tachos now in response, if there's anything they can do that is...

Heads down, thumbs up...haven't played that in years.

As anyone noticed how Megabus Sid has a massive...head (Stop sniggering at the back!)

Actually, I think with a Megabus hat, I'd be a good human version of him! :-)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk