News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Diamond West Midlands - Redditch

Started by jc, June 06, 2014, 10:08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tank90

Quote from: Will on January 04, 2015, 11:30:59 PM
Quote from: tank90 on January 04, 2015, 11:26:46 PM
Quote from: DiamondDart on January 04, 2015, 02:18:49 PM
Has anyone seen any of the StreetLites about recently?

Only I was over in Redditch for an hour and a half yesterday and didn't see a single one. Usually, in that time at least 1/2 are in and out on the 51/5/6.

Thanks!

Yes this morning on the 56H. A Streetlite can be seen on any RH route, 51, 55/H, 56/H, 57/A, 58/A, 64/A, 67, 70, 143 (rare but seen it), 146, 247 and schools.

Basically any route that is operated from Redditch can see a Streetlite same with MPDs SFLDs B7LREs MANs VDLs and E300's, the only buses that arent on any route are the DDs which seem to do some schools and 57/58.

Dan,

Don't forget they are occasionally used on the Sunday service 3/X3 in Kidderminster

I had said that in the highlighted bold screaming red section above. The reason for leaving off the 3/X3 as the are only Redditch routes due to First having KR closed on Sunday and at the moment Rotala West Midlands has no plans to open it just yet on a Sunday. So barring that in mind Monday - Saturday a Streetlite in KR is rare so the 3/X3 would be excluded. But by say what I did it got included.

ps. Sorry if it felt harsh to point it out like this but it wasn't meant to be its just I get irritated when people speed read and post on forums. Sometimes PMs and posts I post take a long time due to that fact I re read it several times before posting and edit it at least twice.
Midland Red West, one of the best Companies to serve Redditch, with some of the best buses.

Dan

Solo1

jc

All four former Yourbus SJ04 Volvo's are now present at Redditch depot.

also of note was a Blue Solo at the rear of Redditch depot.

jc

KW02DRZ currently operating out of Redditch on the 56H this afternoon, no doubt on loan while we wait for a streetlite

tank90

Quote from: jc on June 02, 2015, 12:32:46 PM
KW02DRZ currently operating out of Redditch on the 56H this afternoon, no doubt on loan while we wait for a streetlite

Yes as well as a white 54 plate Dart.
Tho that E300 is jumpy and bangs, when I got off I saw why there was banging, the back of the bus needs new suspension. Not a surprise to me as it was worked hard at the Eden Project in St Austell in a former China Clay Pit as a park and ride bus.
Midland Red West, one of the best Companies to serve Redditch, with some of the best buses.

Dan

jc

Streetlite GN14 LPL was on the 26 tonight

winston

Quote from: jc on June 03, 2015, 10:14:28 PM
Streetlite GN14 LPL was on the 26 tonight

@jc is it Diamond fleet livery?

jc

Yeah full Diamond livery with fleetnames, only thing missing was a fleetnumber!

winston

Quote from: jc on June 03, 2015, 11:09:34 PM
Yeah full Diamond livery with fleetnames, only thing missing was a fleetnumber!

30167 would be the most logical choice, but we'll see....

tank90

Quote from: Winston on June 03, 2015, 11:32:10 PM
30167 would be the most logical choice, but we'll see....

Like the idea but unless 30165 is a 15 plate then I have a feeling that it's not going to be 30167 but 30165, should know more when the new complete fleet list is up...

Dan

tank90

Quote from: Matt on June 09, 2015, 01:42:39 PM
Just seen 30946 on the 145A, is it normally on this route or is it often found elsewhere?

Any bus at RH can find its way onto any route apart from the DDs which stay on 57/58 and contract routes which need a DD.

Dan

Solo1

What service will the Streetlite that's appears on 26 service be found
On when not on 26 redditch -stratord service as there are 2 trips only

jc

no doubt the 19, 27 and 229, im assuming it was a package deal, i believe there is also a morning 26 duty 0830ish from Studley

jc

UID Wessex Streetlite operating out of Redditch

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk