News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Arriva Stafford/telford

Started by Ck, January 24, 2014, 09:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ck

Looks like arriva having issues tonite having to cancel the 20:30 route 12 to doxey due to the 481 being delayed doesn't look good as it only runs every hour oops

Ashley

2629 is back to Stafford

Anybody know if 2617 is one of the withdrawn B6's? Needed it for haulage that's all

arrivaaston

Ashley

arrivaaston

I think its 2618 that's withdrawn now :-)

Tony

Quote from: arrivaaston on February 05, 2014, 04:43:15 PM
I think its 2618 that's withdrawn now :-)

2618; 2622; 2624; 2627 all withdrawn
Full list of Arriva changes coming soon, Just working on the first group changes

Ashley

I noted 2619, 21, 23, 29, 31, 34 and one more between 5pm and 6pm in Stafford yesterday. Sods law says the 7th one was 17. Thanks Tony and Arrivaaston (:

arrivaaston

2628 still working from Cannock today noted on 31

staffsdave

One of Telfords new buses has had a bump in Lilleshall today.
Citaro 3002 worked 1645 Telford -Stafford and 1815 return

arrivaaston

I'd heard about this from a friend of mine, has the pulsar that was damaged been identified yet and is it serious damge?

staffsdave

It was 3781. Had o/s body damage from front wheel to emergency door. Was in service today patched up

arrivadays

Seen 2708 and 2723 in Telford - are these full-time transfers, or just loans from Shrewsbury?
This is a personal appeal... For Pete's Sake just save the #!@?$&% Scania's - don't let them follow the Dennis Falcons!

arrivaaston

Full time transfers, I've heard the Y/UON cadets are to return to Telford, 2722 is another to transfer

arrivadays

They'll probably get rid of the Crusaders then :D
This is a personal appeal... For Pete's Sake just save the #!@?$&% Scania's - don't let them follow the Dennis Falcons!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk