News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

which daf is best

Started by bwsau cymru, November 19, 2013, 03:44:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

so there is always talk about arrivas choice in bus so which do you think is best out of the dafs

wright bodied commander
4 (40%)
wright pulsar
3 (30%)
wright cadet
3 (30%)
daf powered mcv evo
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

bwsau cymru

Ill start off commander leads the way every time engije noises are epic great sized light wieght bus and very quick (no darn i-shift thanks the lord)
campaigning for better transport for all

nx4737

This could get interesting...

Liverpool Street

I'm positive Bob will hold an opinion....

I put Cadet. Cause I can.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

the trainbasher

Plaxton Centro bodied!

Or if I was to use a non Arriva example., the MCV bodied ones Midland have had which went to D&G sounded decent runners

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

nx4737

Let's be honest, unless we're all fitters/engineers working on them every day, week in week out, then the chassis/engine is of no importance, other than personal taste...

I find bodywork more of a deciding factor as to weather I like a bus or not, that's the bit we sit in and experience...

bwsau cymru

Sorry forgot about plaxton id put that second choice for me!!
campaigning for better transport for all

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk