News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Next batch of Pulsars

Started by Tony, November 04, 2013, 08:37:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

Jeeeeeezzz leather seats? ? Have they forgot that the pye greens go through Chadsmoor lol

covlad27

Quote from: bob on December 14, 2013, 09:32:40 PM
Jeeeeeezzz leather seats? ? Have they forgot that the pye greens go through Chadsmoor lol

I know i can see it already half leather seats and half fabric where they have been changed due to vandalism

Bob

Haha yea maybe they wont be exclusively used on the pye greens maybe theyll be spread about more equitable. The 61 plates end up anywhere lol

arrivadays

Does anybody know about the specification for Telford's Pulsars? (i.e. leather seats, etc.)
This is a personal appeal... For Pete's Sake just save the #!@?$&% Scania's - don't let them follow the Dennis Falcons!

Bob

Is the whole batch not the same then

covlad27

Not sure about the rest of the batch, manages to ger a glimps of one of the cannock ones parked in the yard

Bob

How could you tell it was a cannock one though?  By number plate?

covlad27

It was 3779 which i believe is Cannock I also caught a glimps of DSO think thays cannocks too not sure of the fleet number

covlad27

John

Quote from: busman99 on December 15, 2013, 07:13:55 PM
Sorry meant DXO

Should be 3781, according to Tony's list of registrations on page 3. It is also one of Cannocks

covlad27

There was another one too must of been 3780 then could not see the reg though

Bob

Are they actually definitely for pye greens?  Why they're gonna put leather DP seated buses on its beyond me?

covlad27

My mate who works there says as far as he knows and from what they are sayong they are for pye green but as we know anything can change in Arriva overnight so I suppose we will have ro wait and see. 

Bob

Its just weird with it being a local service etc theyd be better placed on 60/825 or another longer service

tphi12000

Quote from: busman99 on December 15, 2013, 07:26:32 PM
There was another one too must of been 3780 then could not see the reg though
3780 is still at Heysham today
Tony

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk