News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Withdrawn Vehicles

Started by Ashley, November 01, 2013, 08:08:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronnoc

One more 2002 bus remaining in 4393. Very very impressive to have run continuously for 21 years, top notch buses, NX have gotten their moneys worth.

Mayfield

And a good maintenance regime

Tony

Quote from: Ronnoc on November 16, 2023, 07:13:21 PMOne more 2002 bus remaining in 4393. Very very impressive to have run continuously for 21 years, top notch buses, NX have gotten their moneys worth.
4393 is currently on the list to be presented for one more MoT. That may change when it is examined

Rachvince53

Quote from: Ronnoc on November 16, 2023, 07:13:21 PMOne more 2002 bus remaining in 4393. Very very impressive to have run continuously for 21 years, top notch buses, NX have gotten their moneys worth.
And of course the very first 4125 is still around at present. 

hlliwmai

@Tony – I'm just wondering if you could clarify I've read a post on Facebook last week from what I assume is a Walsall driver that suggests 4125 is set to be withdrawn in the next few months is this correct? I do hope this is not the case it would be very sad to see it go, I travelled on it yesterday on the 10 from Brownhills and I must admit it was going quite well and was sounding lovely there is plenty of life left in her yet! Even if she is 22 next year 

Westy

Quote from: hlliwmai on November 16, 2023, 09:21:07 PM@Tony – I'm just wondering if you could clarify I've read a post on Facebook last week from what I assume is a Walsall driver that suggests 4125 is set to be withdrawn in the next few months is this correct? I do hope this is not the case it would be very sad to see it go, I travelled on it yesterday on the 10 from Brownhills and I must admit it was going quite well and was sounding lovely there is plenty of life left in her yet! Even if she is 22 next year
Surely it would just go full time in the heritage fleet?

BK63 YWP

Quote@Tony – I'm just wondering if you could clarify I've read a post on Facebook last week from what I assume is a Walsall driver that suggests 4125 is set to be withdrawn in the next few months is this correct? I do hope this is not the case it would be very sad to see it go, I travelled on it yesterday on the 10 from Brownhills and I must admit it was going quite well and was sounding lovely there is plenty of life left in her yet! Even if she is 22 next year
She'll be 23 next year new April 2001
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

Dababa015

What's happened to 2168? Not tracked in ages all of a sudden.

Jack

Quote from: Dababa015 on November 20, 2023, 03:34:47 PMWhat's happened to 2168? Not tracked in ages all of a sudden.
It's not withdrawn so I don't understand why you've put that here.

Dababa015

I know that but I don't know where to say it

BK63 YWP

QuoteI know that but I don't know where to say it
The buses not tracking on bus times topic would be the best option 
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

Dababa015

Okay I'll post it on there

West_Brom/WalsallBusGeek

Any updates on the current state of 4514? Is it going to be withdrawn or do WB want to keep it?
5/51/X51/529

windy miller

or maybe H1009   out of service  since early august???
Mind the Gap.....?:-)

frostjay974

Quote from: windy miller on November 26, 2023, 02:56:12 AMor maybe H1009  out of service  since early august???
Unless it's been fire damaged. Why would NX withdraw a vehicle that is barely 2yrs old?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk